Converse on an evening dress? What do u think?

This is the dress and the converse im planning to wear.. i think the dress is too cute for the converse but i have a problem in my back and my sister suggested that i do that instead of wearing wedges so what do u guys think?

1517

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems goofy with those shoes but in a way I would find adorable.

• As a caveat, I'm not much for formalities. My wife had to kick me to make me show up at the wedding with my suit on with dress shoes instead of tennis shoes.

• Hahahaha i love that!

• Actually I wanted to wear a Mad Max outfit originally but she kept compromising and compromising me down to the full suit and dress shoes.

www.filmjackets.com/.../MadMax2-003.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like if you can pull it off well it'll have like an Avril Lavigne vibe. Which is a pretty cool look, in my opinion, if done right.

• Omg thats what i thought when i first saw it! Lets hope so. Im gonna work on my converse tomorrow and try it on

• No way bro! We think alike then! :D I think the idea is great, and if you want you can even PM me a photo of your look. Only if you want of course, I'd just be curious to see how it turned out! :)