Curvy vs stick figure girls?

Okay guys, let's try to put this highly debated question to rest: which body type do you find more attractive in women, super skinny (think Taylor Swift, Kate Moss, Keira Knightley) or curvier (like Kim Kardashian, Sofia Vergara, Kaley Cuoco, Kelly Brook). To clarify, by curvy I don't mean overweight or obese.
  • Super skinny
    Vote A
  • Curvy
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I'd like to rephrase the title by taking out the term "stick figure" as I realize it sounds offensive. I said it because years ago I was super skinny and would refer to myself as a "stick figure," but I see how it could sound quite mean. I find all body types beautiful for the record, I was just curious as to what guys think because I've heard lots of conflicting information on what they really do find more attractive.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• The women mentioned as super skinny are not super skinny. Your poll is invalid but given the examples I choose super skinny.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Describing skinny girls by what's clearly meant to be an insult and obviously biasing your question towards what is probably your preferred body type... Why do women hate each other so much? Why do we want to put each other down? Why do you feel the need to ask a question you most likely already know the answer to just to demean 'super skinny', 'stick' girls? Why can't we accept that people have preferences and different body types and we are all beautiful regardless? Stop this shit man.

3|1
    0|0
    • I didn't say either type was ugly, now did I? I think every body type is beautiful, and what a person looks like makes no difference to me. And for the record, I'm a straight female so I personally am not attracted to any women nor do I have a preferred body type.

• But you are right, "stick figure" was not an appropriate term to use and I apologize for that.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• skinny all day. I think taylor looks fit in this picture, not just skinny. www.google.ca/search

Maybe its cause I like my butts to be just a handful and perky.

0|0
    0|0
    • Kims upper body is attractive too. But her lower body is too much. I just see two turkey legs on her, they look short and stumpy paired with that big ass.

• I voted for curvy but they should not be thick. surprisingly , I have had a good relation with super skinny girls naturally. I just voted just out of curiosity and not attraction.

0|0
    0|0
  • curvy obviously, stick figure girls are no fun in bed

0|0
    0|0
  • I say curvy/athletic. When I hear super skinny I think anorexic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Curvy all the way not fat but not thin either I love normal women with something to hold on to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Curvy girls look sexy, big boobs etc. Skinny girls are much better in bed from my experience

0|0
    0|0
  • Curvy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything dat has Taylor on it gets my vote

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol ofcourse curvy.

0|0
    0|0
  • curvy girls for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Curvy

0|0
    0|0
  • Curvy gets my vote

0|0
    0|0
  • MEAT ON BONES!

0|0
    0|0
  • There's just something about skinny girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Kaley Cuoco curvey

0|0
    0|0
  • I accidently choose A. Plus 1 for B minus 1 for A.

0|0
    0|0
  • Curvy.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

Recommended myTakes