Thin vs curvy girls?

So when we talk about "Skinny" girls and "bigger" girls, what do you prefer?
I mean, when you're walking about in real life, which body type out of these is more likely to catch your eye?
For straight girls, which body type are you closer to?
By thin, I don't mean someone who's just bones, I mean someone who is muscular as well, like -
https://cdn.desktopwallpapers4.me/wallpapers/girls/1920x1200/1/8209-victorias-secret-1920x1200-girl-wallpaper.jpg

And by curvy, I mean when the body has a certain amount of softness and isn't exactly super toned (even though it isn't necessarily as ideal as it is shown in this photo) I mean your typically curvy girl, perhaps not as well proportioned as this model -
https://thelingeriejournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/CurvyKateLottie_IndigoRaspberry.jpg

• Thin
  • Curvy
I know it isn't the RIGHT definition, it's the definition that's used more commonly, which is why "bigger" was in inverted commas, and why I used a description to describe how curvy girls are actually seen.

2437

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl