What are your opinions on hoop earrings?

I recently bought some like these (but mine are a little bigger.What are your opinions on hoop earrings?
I wear them maybe once/twice a week, with minimal/no makeup and simple outfits (today I wore them with a cream oversized turtleneck, black leggings and black flats). I personally like them, but I definitely am more noticable in them. But I remember growing up, hearing about how large earrings are ghetto (Although my style is covered up and minimal, I won't wear these around my parents! I already put them into shock by cutting my hair short).

What do you think of hoop earrings?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• as long as they suit the person like the ones in the picture you posted look great and suit them but anything much bigger would be a little odd on most people in my opinion

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• i dont think they make you look any prettier, but they aren't an abomination, no big deal if it fits your outfit

0|0
    0|0
  • big hoop earrings are my favorite honestly, they're sooo sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • The bigger the hoop, the bigger the hoe.

Im kidding, but i don't like them

0|0
    0|0
  • they look beautiful. I love it when a girl wears that

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan of that or gauges

0|0
    0|0
  • I think big hoops look ridiculous most of the time. Small hoops are fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally find them a little big for my liking

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I love my hoops. But my teacher pissed me off yesterday when he asked "Do you like to pull off your hoops when you're mad? Do you say GIRL HOLD MY EARRINGS?" ... i was like wtf

0|0
    0|0
  • They are okay but they make your ear holes sag eventually

niamtu.files.wordpress.com/.../theproblemoptim.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • Ugh, I don't like the sagging ears! That's why I often don't wear earrings and if I do, they have to be practically weightless. Those chunky hoops are way too heavy.

• I used to wear them when I was like 13. They look really cheap and kind of slutty to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're fine if you're dressing classy. I wouldn't wear them personally because my hair already gets stuck in my stud earrings lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I like hoops. But not that large on me. On you or her, they look great tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • The look really pretty but u don't recommended to round shape faces ^-^

0|0
    0|0
  • They look pretty on a girl with a long neck.

1|0
    0|0
  • they look nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Hoops are awesome!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Too big is not good..

0|0
    0|0
  • so cute and in right now!

0|0
    0|0
  • Its gorgeous i love it too but not too large

0|0
    0|0
  • i think theyre extra, but theyre cute if you can rock it like that girl in the pic

0|0
    0|0
  • Like them

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes