Are Swedish women overrated?

They're almost always on the top in lists about the countries with the hottest girls, but I've never met a really hot Swede.
  • No, They are absolutely the hottest girls in this world!
    Vote A
  • They're pretty, but there are countries with prettier girls
    Vote B
  • Yes, They're ugly
    Vote C
  • See the results
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They are so pretty but not the prettiest. I say Dutch or Russian women. Swedish girls were cold and rude to me. (Guys were nice tho)

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As a Scandinavian myself who have met many Scandinavian people, I thinks Scandinavian people are overrated. That's just my opinion and people are allowed to be disagree. I thinks most Scandinavian people from both genders looks either average or less. Very few of them actually looks good for me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• i think they're hot (not all)

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly just flew back from Stockholm a few hours ago and I can tell you that stockholm has a LOT of seriously attractive ladies. Almost makes me want to explore my lesbian side again...

0|0
    0|0
  • Anytime I hear of Swedish women Elsa hosk pops into my mind and I'm inclined to say yes, they're fucking hot

0|0
    0|0
  • They look elastic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Swedish girls are so beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look gorgeous.

0|0
    0|0
  • I seen pics of many hot ones

0|0
    0|0
  • Oooooh jealous

0|0
    0|0
  • They certainly are good looking, but yeah, they are overrated.

0|1
    0|0
  • all women are beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • Swedish women are overrated. But men from Italy, Norway, Greece and Spain are overrated too.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Yes, if you're into that look. Scandinavians have a tendency to look the same. I've been in Denmark for 18yrs, had swedish, norwegian, and dutch girlfriends and a danish wife. When I'm back in the US. I enjoy the ethnic diversity.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think overrated is the right word yeah they can be really beautiful but maybe as you said they top a lot of people's lists? I'll go as far as saying maybe they're overused in people's hottest women's lists (:

0|0
    0|0
  • In terms of looks no. I have been myself in Sweden and hardly ever saw an ugly woman. The majority are smoking hot but unfortunately they are dumb as fuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a european i have to say that they are average. Yeah they look good but there's nothing special to it.

0|1
    0|0
  • they are tall with sexy slim bodies, the problem is iam not that into blondes iam more into brunettes and redheads.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're pretty, but there are countries with prettier girls

0|1
    0|0
  • They seem nice, however I've heard they're not very open

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe, but Sweden still is the country with the hottest women in the world.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, i've met a really hot swede gal b4. Anyway I voted B

0|0
    0|0
  • They're the definition of perfection

0|0
    1|1
  • Swedish girls are hot AF

0|0
    0|0
  • I won't know, since I haven't been around any of them in my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've heard this too , maybe they just have more desirable ones compared to other countries

0|0
    0|0
  • Blondes are fucking overrated. Most of them are fucking ugly.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes