Do you consider cowboy hats sexy?

Down where I live, people don't wear them a whole lot unless there is some country concert or the like. It is treated like it is a novelty item. I, for one, love them and I go crazy over girls that wear them. I just wish that they were the norm and not pushed into a stereotype of "Oh, you must love country music!" or "Did you grow up on a farm?". What do you think?Do you consider cowboy hats sexy??
  • Yes, they are
  • I am indifferent about them
  • No, they are tacky
    Vote C

307

Most Helpful Girl

• There's a lot of stereotype where I live that everyone wears one which is so far from the truth. In the last couple of months, I've seen one old dude in one, and that's it. As with all fashion choice, on the right person, sure it can look good, but in general I think it's a bit cheesy in the city to be wearing one considering one is not on a ranch, or at a rodeo, or at a concert.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think there was a scene in The Quick And The Dead where Sharon Stone was wearing a cowboy hat, baggy flannel shirt, cowboy boots, and nothin' else. I thought, "Wow, she is soooo hot!"