Do you consider cowboy hats sexy?

Down where I live, people don't wear them a whole lot unless there is some country concert or the like. It is treated like it is a novelty item. I, for one, love them and I go crazy over girls that wear them. I just wish that they were the norm and not pushed into a stereotype of "Oh, you must love country music!" or "Did you grow up on a farm?". What do you think?Do you consider cowboy hats sexy??
  • Yes, they are
    Vote A
  • I am indifferent about them
    Vote B
  • No, they are tacky
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There's a lot of stereotype where I live that everyone wears one which is so far from the truth. In the last couple of months, I've seen one old dude in one, and that's it. As with all fashion choice, on the right person, sure it can look good, but in general I think it's a bit cheesy in the city to be wearing one considering one is not on a ranch, or at a rodeo, or at a concert.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think there was a scene in The Quick And The Dead where Sharon Stone was wearing a cowboy hat, baggy flannel shirt, cowboy boots, and nothin' else. I thought, "Wow, she is soooo hot!"

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 29

• More tacky than cute...

0|0
    0|0
  • am indifferent about them

0|0
    0|0
  • not my thing

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that they’re cute. They can be practical, yet they make a statement.

In other words—I’m for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do - I love seeing them when I visit the states, but if someone in my country wore them I'd probably think they were a tool, ekk... its just not something I'd expect in Scotland.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id never wear one, my guy has one, im kinda indifferent to it, btu he grew up on a horse ranch so its kinda normal to him i guess...

0|0
    0|0
  • They're abit out of fashion they look cheap and tacky

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan but I k ow some girls are. I hate country music and it makes me think of it so I hate them haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys in a cowboy hat are hot. I'm far from country but I like my cowgirl boots xD I also used to have a thing for southern men.

0|0
    0|0
  • On cowboys the are.. answer my question people need advice

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its kinda cute tho especially when a guy wearing it is buff.. adds to his sex appeal

0|0
    0|0
  • If you wear it for show, no, yet if it's who they are and they are a country guy, then yes, but PLEASE don't wear it everywhere!

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont like them personally. I think they are more tacky then attractive or anything else

0|0
    0|0
  • As soon as I see a cowboy hat, I automatically assume they are white bigots. Sorry

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it!

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. Cowboys are a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cowboy hats make me cringe

0|0
    0|0
  • They're not bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, just no!

0|0
    0|0
  • No, hate 'em.

0|0
    0|0
  • They can look nice, I'm indifferent

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, they're not attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • On country singers yea lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I can take em or leave em it depends on where.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not really

0|0
    0|0
  • They sure are sexy, I love them so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I own one cowboy hat, but I did not wear it often

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my thing

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Something I learned in Austin, Texas: if you aren't from Texas or Wyoming, cowboy hats make you look like a poser.

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks hot!! I watched her on TV before.

Some girls can pull them off

0|0
    0|0
  • Mehhhh

0|0
    0|0
  • there part of a certain style

0|0
    0|0
  • The right person has to be wearing them

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do, and I'd definitely like to see that Cowgirl on top of me ;)

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you for MHO :)

Recommended myTakes