If you had a waitress with unnatural hair color, would you tip her differently?

Something like this is what I'm wanting at some point.

If you had a waitress with unnatural hair color, would you tip her differently?

• Yes, I don't like colored hair and I would tip my server less if she had it.
    Vote A
  • Yes, I like colored hair and would tip my server more if she had it.
    Vote B
  • No, I'm not a fan of colored hair but I'd still tip based on service.
    Vote C
  • No, I like colored hair but I'd still tip based on service.
    Vote D
  • Other
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted "E" - I don't have an opinion on colored hair, and tip based on service.

I've never, in my life, based a server's tip on the person, themselves. I don't care if they're male, female, young, old, gay, straight, cute, ugly, or have an unnatural hair color.

If they are personable, accurate, and timely; I tip well. If they are rude, screw stuff up, and slow; I still tip well, but not nearly as well.

0|0
    0|0
    • Good to hear you do cut them a little slack (still tipping well even if they mess up a bit or are running a bit behind). There's no excuse for a rude server though.

Thanks for your answer!

Most Helpful Girl

• She gets a bigger tip for having that kind of pizzazz☆☆☆☆☆ I have asked to be seated at a certain waitress's station because she had mermaid blue hair and a fantastic personality to go with it♡

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• In a cafe at home, there is a girl with turquoise hair. She is amazing, but it's the service while she's working and her personality that earns a good tip.

0|0
    0|0
  • A good follow up question to this is... Would you tip your waiter or waitress differently if they were wearing a VOTE TRUMP or VOTE HILLARY button?

0|0
    0|0
  • That would be a terrible reason to tip less if she did equally in service.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, her hair color and appearance in general would have no bearing on it. It's all about her service.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty sure unless someone is like 60 they aren't going to give a shit, i do think its weird when chicks have green hair or something but it doesn't effect my tip

0|0
    0|0
  • Is it curled up I tip curly haired waitresses better just my kink Ide tip a bright red head well if she had curly hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL! I don't think that would effect my tip either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, couldn't care less unless I found her hair in my food

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless I found her hair in my food it wouldn't effect the tip.

0|0
    0|0
  • All of those pics are nice. Good shine combined with the colour.

0|0
    0|0
  • Their tip is solely dependent on service.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • may be I may not

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Accidentally voted C instead of D - love it... but would not influence me at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only tip based on service. I dont have an issue not tipping for shitty service but if i recieve good service i always tip. I actually dont care about what my server looks like as long as they are clean and dont smell

0|0
    0|0
  • Colored hair can look trashy sometimes, but the pics you posted look nice. I'd still tip the same though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I might tip her less if her hair was a crazy colour like purple or blue but if it was a decent colour I would probably tip her the regular amount.

0|0
    0|0
  • The color is pretty but I won't be biased. You would get tipped based on service.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd give a fair tip and then comment "I love your hair"

0|0
    0|0
  • If I get good service, then the person is getting a good tip regardless of the color of their hair

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no problems with unnatural hair color and I would tip on service

0|0
    0|0
  • I would give her 200 dollars

0|0
    0|0
  • ı don't give any tips

0|0
    0|0
  • I could.. I'm not sure.