Are broad shoulders unattractive? and how do you get rid of them?

when I say get rid of them I mean workouts are broad shoulders unattractive?and how do you get rid of them??
  • yes they are unattractive
  • no they are attractive
  • doesn't matter
    Vote C

54

Most Helpful Guy

• you can't get rid of muscle, the only way to get rid of them, is biological synthetication. i dk if it actually exists, but, they'd have to inject you with a disease that causes muscle mass loss. which is VERY dangerous.

and it really doesn't matter, yeah, it's generally a trait men have, but really, it doesn't matter, id overlook something like that for a woman who is truly loyal. if you cheat, im done

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't get rid of them because a lot is determined by bone structure. If you have a big muscle mass on your shoulders (swimmer shoulder), you can reduce that by not exercising your shoulder, but your bone structure remains. Ans wide shoulders are attractive and sexy in the correct dress.