Are broad shoulders unattractive? and how do you get rid of them?

when I say get rid of them I mean workouts are broad shoulders unattractive?and how do you get rid of them??
  • yes they are unattractive
    Vote A
  • no they are attractive
    Vote B
  • doesn't matter
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• you can't get rid of muscle, the only way to get rid of them, is biological synthetication. i dk if it actually exists, but, they'd have to inject you with a disease that causes muscle mass loss. which is VERY dangerous.

and it really doesn't matter, yeah, it's generally a trait men have, but really, it doesn't matter, id overlook something like that for a woman who is truly loyal. if you cheat, im done

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't get rid of them because a lot is determined by bone structure. If you have a big muscle mass on your shoulders (swimmer shoulder), you can reduce that by not exercising your shoulder, but your bone structure remains. Ans wide shoulders are attractive and sexy in the correct dress.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• You can;t get rid of them little one lol
    Don't try any funny business now

0|1
    0|0
  • i don't mind it unless they're muscley like a man's

0|0
    0|0
  • Attractive and sexy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Not necessarily but like the photo says, avoid some clothing, there's no way to get rid of them given the fact its your bone structure, not fat or muscle

0|0
    0|0
  • They're unattractive and you can't get rid of them because it's your bones stature.
    Only things you can do is lose some weight and they would get smaller.

0|0
    0|0
  • I consider them pretty on both genders.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why would you want to get rid of them, I'm sure you look good either way. They're (broad shoulders) also very modelesque!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes