Would a lip piercing look good on me?

So I really want a lip piercing but I can't tell if it looks good or not?
It sounds weird but I think that because I want one so bad my desire is affecting my judgment so id rather get an unbiased answer.

If you have any things to add/advice/whatever feel free to comment

Also, which position do you like best? The labret? (The ring in the middle) or on the side?Would a lip piercing look good on me?Would a lip piercing look good on me?Would a lip piercing look good on me?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• In my opinion, I'd say just leave it. You look great without it! If you really wanted one though, I'd say the final picture looks best. I do agree with @Somewhat_Normal though, just see how it would affect your daily routine. Do what you did in the pictures and where that for a day and by the end of the day you can make a decision on how it feels and how it affects your daily life.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you! I've been wearing he fake one for a while and surprisingly it really doesn't get in the way.

• That's a plus then! ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think think both looks really good! The one on the side looks cute but the Labret looks more cool

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• In the last photo is where it looks best in my opinion, and lip piercings are kinda hot on some girls if I'm completely honest, not everyone can pull them off. But before you get one you should really how it'll affect a lot of other things like eating, kissing, etc.

0|1
    0|0
  • I personally think you look best without the piercing, but the piercing on the side of the lip looks the best. Where it is in the last picture is pretty much the perfect place.

2|1
    0|0
  • id personally if i got a lip peirce would go with a stud instead of a ring. i feel ring would get in the way more and as for where id go with the middle

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you, I've looked at fake studs (unfortunately I don't have a picture) but the stud makes me look trashy and I want a more classy look.

• Show All
    • Thats a good idea too. Thank you.

• no prob im here for anything so jus ask away if u have any concerns or curiosity

• I have never seen a girl who became more attractive because of a piercing or tattoo.

2|3
    0|0
  • Nah i would say to ditch it. Personally I think you look better without it

2|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• You look pretty, but the lip piercing just looks strange. Then again, I may be biased because I don't like piercings anywhere other than the ears and maybe belly button. I suggest leave your face the way it is.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like lip piercings in general, so I recommend it. I have my lower lip pierced as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • Middle!

1|0
    0|0
  • none or side. definitely noton the middle.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the placement in the last picture

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes