Would a lip piercing look good on me?

So I really want a lip piercing but I can't tell if it looks good or not?
It sounds weird but I think that because I want one so bad my desire is affecting my judgment so id rather get an unbiased answer.

If you have any things to add/advice/whatever feel free to comment

Also, which position do you like best? The labret? (The ring in the middle) or on the side?Would a lip piercing look good on me?Would a lip piercing look good on me?Would a lip piercing look good on me?
  • Yes
  • No

924

Most Helpful Guy

• In my opinion, I'd say just leave it. You look great without it! If you really wanted one though, I'd say the final picture looks best. I do agree with @Somewhat_Normal though, just see how it would affect your daily routine. Do what you did in the pictures and where that for a day and by the end of the day you can make a decision on how it feels and how it affects your daily life.

• Thank you! I've been wearing he fake one for a while and surprisingly it really doesn't get in the way.

• That's a plus then! ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think think both looks really good! The one on the side looks cute but the Labret looks more cool