Glowing skin: Compliment?

Strangely enough, I get a lot of compliments on my skin. It is supposedly "glows". Are they calling me pregnant? 😂 And before you ask, no I do not have oily skin.

97

Most Helpful Guy

• Perhaps you're just taking good care of your skin and stay hydrated/moisterized? :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It just means that your skin is radiant and that is a good thing. Whatever you are doing, keep doing it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I do practically nothing 😂 I don't have acne-prone skin so I just wash my face in the shower and try to put moisturizer once a day.

• @Asker, thats it moisturizer plus your diet helps. You are so blessed to have clear skin. I am prone to acne... seems like a genetic thing