Glowing skin: Compliment?

Strangely enough, I get a lot of compliments on my skin. It is supposedly "glows". Are they calling me pregnant? 😂 And before you ask, no I do not have oily skin.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Perhaps you're just taking good care of your skin and stay hydrated/moisterized? :)

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It just means that your skin is radiant and that is a good thing. Whatever you are doing, keep doing it.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I do practically nothing 😂 I don't have acne-prone skin so I just wash my face in the shower and try to put moisturizer once a day.

• @Asker, thats it moisturizer plus your diet helps. You are so blessed to have clear skin. I am prone to acne... seems like a genetic thing

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• People tell my skin glows I hope I am not pregnant I am not ready for a child yet plus I am a... guy. (You must drink a lot of water)

0|0
    0|0
  • They are just saying that you have an exceptionally smooth and hence attractive complexion.

0|0
    0|0
  • You might wanna check this out

https://theglow.xyz/

0|0
    0|0
  • Only time i heard of that is when you finish boning someone in Kotor 2 so maybe it means that you look relieved?

0|0
    0|0
  • I suppose that is a compliment, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely a compliment

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Some people just she a naturally bright complexion. Others have to use highlights and brightners. I don't think it always means you look pregnant. I do think it makes you look happier and younger

0|0
    0|0
  • It's supposed to be a compliment. They are trying to say that your skin looks healthy

0|0
    0|0
  • of course its a compliment. its much better than having dull skin. usually people who have a good diet/genetic have glowing skin

0|0
    0|0
    • My diet is complete shit so I guess it's genetics 😂

• Yes it is a compliment and no they aren't calling you pregnant.

0|0
    0|0
  • of course it is

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes that will be a compliment

0|0
    0|0
  • no you must take care of it though

0|0
    0|0
  • May we see a picture?