What's up with everyone saying they don't like big lips?

i cannot relate. lol. i get compliments on mine all the time in real life from friends and strangers but on here everyone is like "way too much"

1128

Most Helpful Guy

• Jealousy. Insecurities. Vain. If their soul was a water (why do we say a fire but not a water?)
    it wouldn't even be enough to pour out from my hands.
    True. Full lips are the scientific understanding of perfect lips. Online isn't reality my dear. in many areas. A Very fabricated place. Delusional minds. Living experts! Their skill being illusionist!
    They hatin on yo exterior beauty mama dab on these thots.

To big? Your lips? Says who? So says the idiot definitely not all the countless of people risking, spending dollars after countless of dollars to look just remotely like you! Ignore them? Nah just laugh at em

• Oh and by the way.. Work on your grammar. You mistakenly said everyone, when you meant to say no one. "But some people did talk about my lips" maybe so, but... those somebodies... are actually no bodies!

• i love this haha

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people like it, some don't. It's one of those cases where it truly is a personal preference thing. I do think there is a point when lips are too big. I also think, for some people, big lips look weird on a white person because they don't usually naturally have them... so it looks very foreign or out of place on the white people who do have big lips.