What's up with everyone saying they don't like big lips?

i cannot relate. lol. i get compliments on mine all the time in real life from friends and strangers but on here everyone is like "way too much"

2|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Jealousy. Insecurities. Vain. If their soul was a water (why do we say a fire but not a water?)
    it wouldn't even be enough to pour out from my hands.
    True. Full lips are the scientific understanding of perfect lips. Online isn't reality my dear. in many areas. A Very fabricated place. Delusional minds. Living experts! Their skill being illusionist!
    They hatin on yo exterior beauty mama dab on these thots.

To big? Your lips? Says who? So says the idiot definitely not all the countless of people risking, spending dollars after countless of dollars to look just remotely like you! Ignore them? Nah just laugh at em

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh and by the way.. Work on your grammar. You mistakenly said everyone, when you meant to say no one. "But some people did talk about my lips" maybe so, but... those somebodies... are actually no bodies!

• i love this haha

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people like it, some don't. It's one of those cases where it truly is a personal preference thing. I do think there is a point when lips are too big. I also think, for some people, big lips look weird on a white person because they don't usually naturally have them... so it looks very foreign or out of place on the white people who do have big lips.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• If the lips don't match your facial features and look big , then guys have a right to say that they are big and unattractive on your face. In your case you have a bigger lower lip which is not proportional to your upper lip. Your upper lip is fat only in the middle and thinner at the edges. While your lower lip has the thickness distributed all along the length of the lip from edge to edge. And when you put lipstick on it , they look much MORE BIGGER and spoil your facial look. If guys give you their honest opinion , you should take it as a honest feedback and not take it personally to heart. You can ignore criticism and at the same time treat people kindly.

1|0
    2|0
    • i'm pretty sure that's normal. most people's lower lip is bigger. i don't really appreciate this comment because my lips are natural. not sure if you are deliberately trying to make me feel like shit but it's working.

• You also posted a nice picture of a girl who you say looks like you , but her lips are almost perfect though they are big. And in this picture , I have said , her lips are perfect. Her upper lip is much more proportionate to her lower lip , and that makes a difference , whether the lips are beautiful or not.----And beauty is a subjective thing. I always say , don't believe me If you think that I am judging you wrongly. I am only giving you my honest opinion.

• good thing i literally never once said that girl looks like me? when the lips are the same size is when they start to look like sausages

• because your profile pic, is a picture of your lips, versus real life it looks more normal cause you can see the full picture of you, if that makes sense

2|0
    0|0
  • Your lips look great. It depends on the lips and if it's proportionate to the person's face. That's all.

1|0
    0|0
  • Everyone isn't sayin it.. Just some people on here.. Don't worry about it.. Yo lips are just fine.. You have nice lips..

1|0
    0|0
  • Nobody likes everything to some you are a princess to other a freak. No need to stress about how that.😊

1|1
    0|0
  • I just flat out don't care how big or small your lips are.

I like lips that lovingly kiss me, and if they're small or whatever, I promise I most likely won't notice and most definitely won't care.

Fuck, do I have big lips? I don't even know.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd imagine there are people saying they don't like big lips because of the association with duck faces, girls overlining their lips, injections etc. All of these result in a girl pretending to look different and this gives a negative connotation of fakeness and false advertising however if the men considered this, then realized that your lips are natural, they may find them attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it really depends on how they go along with the rest of your face. Big lips - or really any individual feature - can be attractive if it fits along with everything else.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it as my ex had same lips as ur as kissing her felt tooo good than most girls with normal lips

1|0
    0|0
  • Big lips are fine as long as they're proportioned to the face and yours look fine from that picture

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't mind large full lips. i just don;t like fake large lips as they usually look fake and absurd

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on your face type, if you have a longer face, smaller lips are better, if you have a wider face, bigger lips are better

0|0
    0|0
  • I like big lips, i think they look sexy, as long are they are not fake.
    Yours seem nice. But not every guy is into it

0|0
    0|0
  • You a have super sexy lips but they aren't a make or break. I think that's what they are saying.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like big lips, they're fun to kiss. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • LOL! Who is saying that?

1|0
    0|0
    • numerous people? i can't relate really

• Show All
    • my profile pic and last question!

• Your lips look good! The make up in your last question is a bit much though.

• love em

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah yours are way too much

1|1
    2|1
  • Text me

0|0
    1|0
  • I like your lips

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 10

• Hahahha I triggered it?
    I love big lips too when it s a good shape like yours
    But in other pics I think you over do it with the lipstick.
    Anthng too over the top just stops looking good to me. Hmmm let me give you an example, said person likes to tan ao she spends most of her time under the sun and now her skintone looks unnatural because she over did it and sort off looks orange now.

1|1
    0|0
    • okay i see and it's not just you

• Show All
    • thanks girl😊 people are just rude as fuck.

• Wlc to gag 😂

• Yea just like in real life, my friends say they love a guy with big lips because they're suckable haha. But I kinda like when a guy has thinner lips

0|1
    0|0
  • I also have medium full lips, and honestly, I LOVE THEM, my man love them, my lipsticks love them ;) who cares what others have to say

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had a few people take cracks at my thin lips just recently, honestly in my experience there's nothing wrong with either. Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Big Lips, Big Hips and Heavy... Eye Brow are Now. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • I have big lips, I wish they were thinner. Matte makes them huge

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't like FAKE big lips.

0|2
    0|0
    • And fake lips are sooo obvious

• Show All
    • except they aren't.

• post a pic of your lips only your lips. fake lips are very obvious when you zoom them

• Everyone has their own preferences.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes lips look to big

0|0
    0|0
  • preferance

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes