Do you have any tattoos or piercings?

i have a few. here I'm getting mine touched updo you have any tattoos or piercings??
  • yes i have at least 1 piecing and no tattoos
  • yes i have multiple tattoos and piercings
  • i have at least 1 tattoo and no piercings
    Vote C
  • no i don't have either but want both
    Vote D
  • no i don't have tattoos but i do have piercings
    Vote E
  • no i don't have piercings but i do have tattoos
    Vote F
  • i have one/none and I'd never get the other/either
    Vote G

5356

Most Helpful Guy

• Do I have any tattoos? No. I do not. Now that that is out of the way--

*ahem*
    *opens ancient script*
    Alas, the tale of the mighty GAGon (GAG + dragon) is one that echoes through ye lands before time. Upon calling the mighty GAGon, young dangerDodge was tired of putting the breaks on life.

"I beseech thee, o great and mighty GAGon... Show me the truth of the world, so I may drive o'ere greener pastures! The sorcery of the world has caught me in it's wide web one too many times! Alas, I see a fair maiden, and I doubt my own mind. Hark! 'Tis a demon! Hark again! Tis an... Unfairer maiden? Hark hark hark! Tis an 'maiden-with-a-nether-dagger-in-disguise? !' Quad hark! 'Tis an--"

"SIIILLLENCEEE MORRTAL!!!" the mighty GAGon thundered with the mighty of fiery breath. "I AM WEARY OF YOUR PRATTLING! TL;DR;!"

"YES, my lord!" said fearful dangerDodge, slowly moving into reverse. "I saw this pic of a woman getting a tattoo and I cannot tell the truth. Is it really her or..."

"FOOOL!" roared the mighty GAGon. "Cast your eyes upon the sky!"
    A magical portal opened up and words floated through the sky, showing the truth before them
    https://www.instagram.com/xo_breanne_xo/?hl=en
    "The fair maiden, xo_breanne_xo in the picture is one of cult leaders of "Instagram" and has many followers in her sect... Over 159,000. You have been deceived."

"But... But... What if it actually is her by pure coincidence? It could be tha--"

"YOU ARE A FOOOOL! A THOUSAND OF DISHONOR ON YOU AND YOUR COW!"

"Sire, that was an awful rip off of Mula--"

"SILENCE! CAST YOUR EYES UPON THE SKY AGAIN! Look here how the photo is captioned as she is just turning 27. OP's profile is labeled 21. I PLACE MY DOUBTS AT 98.27%... YOU HAVE BEEN DECEIVED BY A FISHER OF CATS! https://www.instagram.com/p/BBVj5uuP44Q/ "

Bowing down to the awe before him, dangerDodge proclaimed "MY LORD! YOU HAVE SAVED ME"

Alas, the mighty GAGon flew off into the crimson sky, until the next foolish mortal beckoned him for his limitless wisdom.

*unahem*
    *closes ancient script*

... Yep.

Most Helpful Girl