Do you have any tattoos or piercings?

i have a few. here I'm getting mine touched updo you have any tattoos or piercings??
  • yes i have at least 1 piecing and no tattoos
    Vote A
  • yes i have multiple tattoos and piercings
    Vote B
  • i have at least 1 tattoo and no piercings
    Vote C
  • no i don't have either but want both
    Vote D
  • no i don't have tattoos but i do have piercings
    Vote E
  • no i don't have piercings but i do have tattoos
    Vote F
  • i have one/none and I'd never get the other/either
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Do I have any tattoos? No. I do not. Now that that is out of the way--

*ahem*
    *opens ancient script*
    Alas, the tale of the mighty GAGon (GAG + dragon) is one that echoes through ye lands before time. Upon calling the mighty GAGon, young dangerDodge was tired of putting the breaks on life.

"I beseech thee, o great and mighty GAGon... Show me the truth of the world, so I may drive o'ere greener pastures! The sorcery of the world has caught me in it's wide web one too many times! Alas, I see a fair maiden, and I doubt my own mind. Hark! 'Tis a demon! Hark again! Tis an... Unfairer maiden? Hark hark hark! Tis an 'maiden-with-a-nether-dagger-in-disguise? !' Quad hark! 'Tis an--"

"SIIILLLENCEEE MORRTAL!!!" the mighty GAGon thundered with the mighty of fiery breath. "I AM WEARY OF YOUR PRATTLING! TL;DR;!"

"YES, my lord!" said fearful dangerDodge, slowly moving into reverse. "I saw this pic of a woman getting a tattoo and I cannot tell the truth. Is it really her or..."

"FOOOL!" roared the mighty GAGon. "Cast your eyes upon the sky!"
    A magical portal opened up and words floated through the sky, showing the truth before them
    https://www.instagram.com/xo_breanne_xo/?hl=en
    "The fair maiden, xo_breanne_xo in the picture is one of cult leaders of "Instagram" and has many followers in her sect... Over 159,000. You have been deceived."

"But... But... What if it actually is her by pure coincidence? It could be tha--"

"YOU ARE A FOOOOL! A THOUSAND OF DISHONOR ON YOU AND YOUR COW!"

"Sire, that was an awful rip off of Mula--"

"SILENCE! CAST YOUR EYES UPON THE SKY AGAIN! Look here how the photo is captioned as she is just turning 27. OP's profile is labeled 21. I PLACE MY DOUBTS AT 98.27%... YOU HAVE BEEN DECEIVED BY A FISHER OF CATS! https://www.instagram.com/p/BBVj5uuP44Q/ "

Bowing down to the awe before him, dangerDodge proclaimed "MY LORD! YOU HAVE SAVED ME"

Alas, the mighty GAGon flew off into the crimson sky, until the next foolish mortal beckoned him for his limitless wisdom.

*unahem*
    *closes ancient script*

... Yep.

2|1
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 55

• no piercings cause I don't like them but some religious tatoos (virgin mary crying, Christ on Golgotha, an "ad maijorem Dei Gloriam" tattoo on my wrist). Will probably get a bunch of other.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, too many scars already. Was the gun in case your artist dug in too deep? I bet that guy was sweating bullets when you posed, for various reasons 😁

1|0
    0|0
  • I want to get one but I'm waiting on my niece to come up with the design she wants her other uncle to draw as he does tattoo's homemade and he agreed when she is older he would do whatever she draws. So long of course she shows him how to draw it. Since he does though custom tattoo's he tends to charge a bit more if you want him to do a home made tattoo that the purchaser drew. The only thing is that its going to take more time to finnish it.

But so far my niece wants to do little wrist bunny for both of us lol. As one of her favorite uncles I agreed to the tattoo so long as she is a good girl till then.

1|0
    0|0
  • one piercing in both ears and plan to get more. I also plan to get my first tattoo sometime this year.

1|0
    0|0
  • No piercings nor tattoo's though I plan on getting a few tattoo's sooner or later.

1|1
    0|0
  • I feel like your tattoo artist while motivated in this case might have a steadier hand if he wasn't working at gunpoint.

2|0
    0|0
    • Oh i used to have a few piercings but took them out a while ago.

• Industrial piercing in mah ear, a frenum and lorum downstairs. No tattoos.

1|0
    0|0
  • will get a Motorhead tattoo later this year, preferably in early winters.

2|0
    0|0
  • I didn't vote because this is a stupid idea. It think the body is beautiful without illustrating it, and you don't improve on its natural beauty by drawing pictures on it.

0|0
    1|0
  • None because I don't know what I would want to put on.

Do you normally hold a gun when getting your tattoos?

1|1
    0|0
    • I also thought that it was a tad odd that she was holding a pistol.
      That little torch under the pistol is a great way to get yourself killed in the real world. That point of light makes a fantastic point at which to aim.
      That is also one of the reasons why real soldiers not smoke.

• Nah, but I do plan on gettin both one day.. Mainly the ears for the piercings.. And for tattoos something meaningful...

0|0
    0|0
  • Why you holding a gun? You one of those women whos going to blow off his head after he's done lmao.

1|2
    0|1
  • you have got a lot of tattoos.. where do you get your inspiration from..

1|0
    0|0
  • Like the hair, breasts, skin, face, slimness and Glock
    would you say the longer barrel mitigates barrel flip in the.40s?

0|0
    0|0
    • i don't like the 40 caliber as much as the 9 or 45. the slight increase in velocity to me is not worth the extra effort in recoil management and quick follow up shots.

• I must agree with a rangemaster (mentioned in profile/other?)
      so if I traded my G27 pocket carry w/green laser and refuse 9mm, what 45 would be
      pocket carry/holstered, green laser, capacity & barrel long enough to produce power? Another Glock?
      Kimber Crimson Ultra Carry has some reviews that make them seem cheaply made + that boattail catches on dress pants when drawn...
      Sorry to have changed the theme of this post... OK back to you = sexy pic

• I like your tattoo. Previously there was some message on the side of your waist. This tine the tattoo is covering it ti some extent. Why so?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think tattoos are cool, but I have no interest in getting them for myself. I wouldn't object to a few piercings, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like a small tattoo on my ineer forearm, as i'm skinny i cna't really pull off anything else

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it is a tragedy that such a beautiful girl has disfigured herself in that way. :-(

0|1
    0|0
  • Def not getting a piercing, maybe a tattoo when i get swoler.
    And what do you mean a few? Your whole left torso is a tattoo.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had one homemade tattoo this girl gave me, it said John 3: 16 ( Bible Verse)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not into piercings or tattoos as they wouldn't look good on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I still think my life is done if I do it.

1|0
    0|0
  • What does the paragraph on your side say?

1|0
    0|0
  • nope but I like tattoos

1|0
    0|0
  • Strange women... Getting a tat and holding a gun..

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm tattoo free and someday I'll get one.

1|0
    0|0
  • No although I might get some later

1|0
    0|0
  • nope, don't want

1|0
    0|0
  • no my body's a temple

0|0
    0|1
  • Show more from Guys

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 52

• only piercings (mostly nose and ears) no tats

1|2
    0|1
  • i have none of either

0|1
    0|0
  • I got my ears pierced about 18 years ago but I stopped wearing earrings because I realized I was allergic to everything except gold. Now the hole has closed up and I can't wear earrings anymore unless I pierce myself again or reopen the hole.

1|0
    0|0
  • One tat, and my ears peirced.

I've been thinking about getting another peircing, as a substitute for another tat. They're cheaper and not nearly so permanent haha

I want another tat but I can't afford it and don't have a definite design in mind yet so...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I've gotten rid of a lot of piercings but still have 3 not including my ears and a dozen tattoos.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have my high nostril piercings, nipples, and a lot in my ears.

And only 2 tattoos so far. Ribs and shoulder.

1|2
    0|0
  • Why would I feel uncomfortable nude in a tat parlour? mmmm Are there other public or business places you feel comfortable nude? I guess massages are optional that way.
    What caliber Glock? Hope it begins with a "4" ...

0|0
    0|0
    • Usually tattoo artist see a lot of peoples junk, its the easiest way to finish a tattoo that is on a huge surface of skin, they aren't unprofessional at all.

• I have 5 piercings and no tattoos, cause I guess stick n poke don't count lol. I want to get some tho

1|2
    0|0
  • No, have neither and dont want any. never was a fan of a lot of tattoos and piercings. They seem to masculine for me.

0|1
    1|0
  • This is actually quite a popular picture on the internet so I highly doubt it's really you... Regardless, I only have my earlobes pierced.

2|1
    0|0
  • Regular ears and tongue piercing, I want a few tattoos in the future

1|2
    0|0
  • Wow... I love your tat... the flowers look amazing...

1|0
    0|0
  • i have one tattoo (at the moment) and 7 holes in my ears.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have 2 earlobe piercings, 1 cartilage piercing, and a belly button piercing. I don't have a tattoo but i'd like to get a small one at some point

1|0
    0|0
  • I have regular ear lobe piercings and a belly button piercing!

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any tattoos, my ears are pierced :) but that's pretty bland, lots of women have that :)

1|0
    0|0
  • yup I have piercings. Tongue and ears. Used to have more lol

1|1
    0|0
  • I have my ears pierced and 2 tattoos. My next tattoo is booked for April

1|0
    0|0
  • One piercing in my ears. The rest of me is a` la naturale.

1|1
    0|0
  • I have five piercings on my ears and I i wanna get some tattoos but I'm broke. #collegelife

2|0
    0|0
  • I've got 13 piercings right now. Gonna get three more probably next year. Maybe get snake bites

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't have any tattoos but is it normal to carry a gun while getting them touched up?

1|1
    0|0
  • I used to have one on my bellybotton, but not anymore.

1|1
    0|0
  • Why the gun?

2|1
    0|0
  • *rolls eyes at obvious excuse to post sleezy picture online*

I have my ears pierced. That's all.

1|0
    0|0
  • 7 tattoos
    Anti tragus piercing
    Forward helix piercing
    Nose piercing
    Nipple piercing

1|0
    0|0
  • I've only got ear piercings and only want ear piercings lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I have one tattoo
    five parsings
    and I'm looking into getting more tattoos!

1|0
    0|0
  • I have to piercings. One on each ear. 👂😊
    I don't have a tattoo. I am too young to get one/I am not a fan of tattoos.

0|1
    0|0
  • 2 piercings in each ear lobe, and an upper belly button piercing. I want to get more though

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes