Would you find a girl with purple hair attractive?

Would you find a girl with purple hair attractive?Would you find a girl with purple hair attractive?
  • Yes I would
    Vote A
  • No purple hair is too strange I only like natural colors
    Vote B
  • Wouldn't make a difference to me
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it all depends on the person and whether or not it would work for them. For example, I like how it looks in the first picture, but not AS much in the second one. Typically, I`m not usually in to colored hair, but I do find myself liking it every once in a while. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, after all.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, that's good. My hair right now is dip dyed purple so it's not like I could judge :P

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• She is "screaming" for attention.

Women who color their hair hair with unnatural colors are craving for abnormal amounts of attention.

The Woman in the picture is already blessed with natural beauty. GO NATURAL.

0|0
    1|0
  • personally people with non generic hair colors will always stand out more both physically and creatively, many people are afraid to express themselves, and that is certainly expressive

0|0
    0|0
  • Yummy. Purple and blue heads have been my favorite since the mid 90's. Now if only geneticists would get on the ball and make that a treatment for sale to where it naturally grows that color.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would find her facial feature attractive. Hair color won't change that, but I'm not really into "non-natural" colors.

0|0
    0|0
  • purple is one of the most beautiful artificial colour on a girl..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, i believe she would be just as good to date as any other girl with regular colored hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • if it was temporary

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe, but purple hair is f#cking weird!

0|0
    1|0
  • my ex had purple hair... i loved it

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 6

• I had purple hair, most people liked it

0|0
    0|0
    • you should do it again sometime

• Show All
    • Yeah, I had blue hair as well but it was dark blue so thankfully didn't go that green lol

• eventually it fades to grey whatever colour you choose lol

• Depends on the shade

0|0
    0|0
  • If I ever dye my hair, it'll be that color.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i would.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would

0|0
    0|0
  • it is attractive

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes