Would you find a girl with purple hair attractive?

Would you find a girl with purple hair attractive?Would you find a girl with purple hair attractive?
  • Yes I would
  • No purple hair is too strange I only like natural colors
  • Wouldn't make a difference to me
    Vote C

721

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it all depends on the person and whether or not it would work for them. For example, I like how it looks in the first picture, but not AS much in the second one. Typically, I`m not usually in to colored hair, but I do find myself liking it every once in a while. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, after all.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, that's good. My hair right now is dip dyed purple so it's not like I could judge :P