Do you think its hot when girls dye their hair bright unnatural colors?

• Yes
  • No

1426

Most Helpful Girl

• Hot? No. But the right color can look nice on the right skin tone and facial features. I dyed my hair a firetruck red when I was 16, and then transitioned into more of a dark chestnut red color. I liked it, looked good with my fair complexion.
    Crazy colors are one hell of a project to maintain though. If you wash your hair more than once a week, the color will bleed out and fade in the shower within just 2 weeks, and end up looking like shit. It can possibly look nice if it fades into more of a pastel version of the color. But with reds and pinks it can end up looking orange and gross, and blues can end up looking greenish (as if your hair is moldy). Depends on the undertone of the dye. So kudos to anyone who has the time, effort and money to maintain difficult colors.

Most Helpful Guy