Girls, What do girls think about street style on guys?

I was just wondering, whats your opinion on men wearing street style clothing. Do you like it or does it just look weird? Also could you put your age (if you want). If you don't like it, what do you think looks good on guys. Ripped jeans? y/n. What jeans are too skinny?
Some examples of street style:
Girls, What do girls think about street style on guys?Girls, What do girls think about street style on guys?Girls, What do girls think about street style on guys?Girls, What do girls think about street style on guys?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it looks good on the right guys. It has to match his personality somewhat and not look forced or like he's just trying to fit in.

I think it has a laid back "I don't care" look that not everyone can pull off. But in general I like it.