What Do Guys Think of Girls Who Wear Mens Streetwear/Techwear?

I want to know what guys think of girls who wear mens streetwear (big hoodies, caps, long shorts, techwear, sporty, brands). I personally love to dress up in mens clothes (as in streetwear and techwear) but I'm really curious about what guys think of it. Do you think it looks good/interesting? Or do you think it looks horrible if a girl wears mens streetwear/techwear? I'm not going to change my style even if the response would be negative! Thank you

12