Why are 12-14year olds look so much cuter and hotter?

ok im 15 and those younger girls like 12 year olds are just so much hotter and cuter and irresistable than girls my age. is this normal or am i a pedophile? its sad that i won't ever be able to date a 12 year old :(

52

Most Helpful Girl

• What about a pre pubescent 12 year old is so hot? What do you crave about being in a relationship with one? You're 15 so young enough to not be counted as a pedophile but if you're still attracted to 12 year olds a few years from now and act on that, you will be in serious legal trouble. this is not normal at all for a 15 year old , as a 12 year old is most likely on a much different physical and mental maturity then you are.

• 12 year olds are so much cuter. their skin has less flaws and theyre so much nicer to me. unlike mean girls my age

• Unless you haven't noticed , 12 year olds aren't very nice either and are mostly into Musically and Justin Beiber , not easy to tolerate lol. You have unrealistic expectations of children.

• but young girls are always nicer and less imtimidating to me

Most Helpful Guy

• no those type are over 18 thats when they become one. before then there just kids trying to find a spot where they belong no matter how odd it may seem. lol not meaning to laugh but dont worry its fine till you hit 18 then you have to go by laws that are made for that stuff.

• If you're 15 or older, you can legally be a pedophile.

• I guess it's because a 15 year is old enough to know betther than messing around with someone who is reasonably young. There are 15 year olds who mess with 11 or 12 year olds. That's a giant leap from 12 to 15.

• @lovelyhoneybones Exactly, at age 15, a 12 year old was nothing more then a little kid in my eyes , this is the same for most 15 year olds.