Girls, do you get too much unwanted attention from wearing over knee/thigh high socks?

I've always wondered why more women don't wear thigh high socks, because I really enjoy seeing them. If I spot a girl wearing them, I can't help but steal a couple glances at her. I figured with every other guy in the girl's vicinity doing the same thing, it could get really creepy and uncomfortable for her. Is this true? If you have worn thigh high socks in public, did you get too much unwanted attention? If not, what are other reasons a girl wouldn't want to wear them?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I just think theyre overly sexualized. Like right now instead of them being viewed as clothing or something you're like ya itd be hot if more girls wore those.
    Girls wear them on days like Halloween or to Comicons for a reason. Theyre dressing up as an overly sexualized character or theme. They match the look.

• I wonder what it would take for them to become more acceptable. I'm sure at some point in time, wearing short-shorts would be extremely improper. At what point were people like "yeah, that looks okay now".

• I honestly dont doubt that you'll be seeing them one day in the not so distant future. All it takes is 1 Kylie Jenner to put on a pair and suddenly everyone has and loves them lol

• I can't wait for that to happen. Thanks!