Is it possible to get a breast reduction if you're underage?

im size 32DD and they get in the way of everything. gymnastics, cheer, and just trying to find clothes that won't make me seem provocative because im so young. They hurt my back and they just feel like an extra weight that i dont need to be carrying :/

49

Most Helpful Guy

• 1- my advice don't do anything till u r 22+
    To make sure ur body finished growing completely

2- to be sure u r mature mentally and up to the decision do it 18+

3- workout and be fit then complain about the boobs size. That time u do surgery to reduction before that don't, coz its solvable by workout many women did surgery for wrong reasons, research that

4- if they are 32Dd Abd u r not obese and ur weight is average then proceed with the idea but if u r chubby and workout is hard for you and boobs in the way u r looming for size reduction for the wrong reasons.

Good luck

• Back pain
      Mostly mistake by this.
      It's most likely bad posture and wk muscles, will be fixed by workout

• and i have good posture. im a dancer

• @curiouaf123
      Then it's up to the doctor to tell u reason behind the pain and if it's the boobs
      U can sit more and cut Fiend a bit on your workouts

Decision is yours.

My advice don't do it all.
      U git blessed by something which most girls pay money to have. And sexy as fuck

But it's up to u. Don't let the gazes effect ur decision. U r sexy that's why they look.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it is possible if a doctor confirms they're giving you back problems and your parents give their signature. I had one at age 16, my breasts were a 38DDD and caused me back pain and were so uncomfortable... and I was a tiny girl! one thing I recommend (and doctor would likely recommend) is that you wait though. At your age, female breasts are still growing and it doesn't stop until our early to mid twenties. I had to redo mine at age 21, because they still grew a little after the first surgery. I went from a 38DDD to now a 34C. I don't regret it one bit! it seriously helped me feel much better about my body and is so much more comfortable. I feel you in this, it's embarrassing and annoying to deal with excessively large boobs : (