Whats the ugliest place for a tattoo (besides the face)?

I say besides the face because I know everyone would say it lol

I think its really ugly when a girl gets a tattoo on her chest. Because women wear low cut shirts or dresses and then having a tattoo on your chest ruins the look, yanno? Especially if you're wearing a formal-ish dress, its distracting.
For example my friends sister has her daughters name and footprints right on her chest. She just went to prom and she was wearing a pretty gown. So she's looking all pretty and formal, but then you see these bold ass black letters and footprints on her chest. bitch it ain't cute.

First to post a picture of a nice tattoo gets mho (if the tattoo is ugly, i'm not giving it to you)

5959

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy