Whats the ugliest place for a tattoo (besides the face)?

I say besides the face because I know everyone would say it lol

I think its really ugly when a girl gets a tattoo on her chest. Because women wear low cut shirts or dresses and then having a tattoo on your chest ruins the look, yanno? Especially if you're wearing a formal-ish dress, its distracting.
For example my friends sister has her daughters name and footprints right on her chest. She just went to prom and she was wearing a pretty gown. So she's looking all pretty and formal, but then you see these bold ass black letters and footprints on her chest. bitch it ain't cute.
Whats the ugliest place for a tattoo (besides the face)?

Updates:
First to post a picture of a nice tattoo gets mho (if the tattoo is ugly, i'm not giving it to you)

0|2

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 58

• i agree with you on this

1|2
    0|0
  • neck tattoos and chest

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah chest

1|1
    0|1
  • what the fuck? y'all be commenting 'visible places' lmaooooo why the fuck would you get a tattoo if you don't want people to see it?
    and yo, so what it ain't cute? it means something to her so it's special and obviously she likes it -,- shammm

4|0
    0|1
  • I agree. I think it's gross to get it in the bikini area though. I don't mind it on the buttcheek or like, 'tramp stamp' area, but anywhere else is just tacky... Chest is also tacky, so is the forehead/cheek (unless it's just like some small cross behind the ear or something).

0|0
    0|1
  • Sometimes it can tie very well with the look if its on the chest. Although that's just my opinion. I personally don't like it when the arms are covered over the top. Like a little bit is fine but not full on.

0|0
    0|1
  • Stomach. Nobody looks good with a stomach tattoo. Mostly because people put on a few pounds as they get older and then it just looks all stretched out and wonky.

1|0
    0|0
  • Any visible parts... oh and eyebrows! I dont mind for people who don't have natural eyebrows, but i really dont like these extreme eyebrows tattooed on... looks... weird!

2|0
    0|0
  • I think anywhere you can see it. Nothing more unappealing than seeing a woman dressed up and all tatted out. I think it is very distracting and unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any place that easily shows: neck, lower arms, lower legs. Tattoos look fun if they are a private decoration on a person, but if you can see them at all times, it's tacky and ugly. To me they are like clothes not meant to be "worn" everywhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess wherever it`s visible. xD I`ve always had a thing for back crease tattoos, like right over the butt where the spine makes a curve! Would never get it myself, but it`s the only "acceptable" one!

0|0
    0|0
  • on the inner the lips... like seriously, they look ugly asf and there's no point in getting the inner of your lip tattooed.

2|3
    0|0
  • I'm gonna be specific a say the big butterfly tattoo on the ass that some strippers have. It just look so terrible

2|1
    0|0
    • Totally agree.

• @TheDudeWorking yea. I guess they thought that when that ass starts to clap, the butterfly would look like it's flying or something, but it looks a hot mess smh.

• I think they do that so they can say : Would you like to fuck me in the butterfly.

Damn that's a high turnoff

• I think chest tattoos are nice unless it looks like shit. I have a side of my chest done as it's easy to cover with makeup lmfao
    For me it's either the face or the front of your neck

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls it's definitely the chest area. To me, I hate when guys have it on their chest but especially on their stomach.

0|0
    1|0
  • chest, butt, inner thigh, armpit, vagina/just below bladder

1|1
    0|0
  • I think lower back (aka tramp stamp) looks ridiculous in most cases

0|1
    0|0
  • Females these days make tats trashy thanks to them. The most ugliest place I've seen is on the ass TRASHY asf I could go on.

0|2
    1|1
  • For a girl... chest, face, and hands look pretty bad.
    For a guy... just his face

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 58

• basically. i think no women should ever get a tattoo there is no god spot to get one that can't be hidden except right above her labia. and even then with some swim suits theystill can be seen. and i know that when im with a girl i dont want to be seeing any tattoo wnile im busy down there

0|1
    0|0
  • First, tattoos loom shite. Get them removed - no offense but tattoos just generally look shite. But I'd say the ugliest place besides the face is probably chest/back.

0|1
    0|0
  • ''For example my friends sister has her daughters name and footprints right on her chest.''
    Great so when dudes titty fuck her or jizz on her tits... her daughters name gets a load...

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it makes them look cheap and easy to be honest if they get it anywhere. Maybe a discreet ankle one might be ok

0|0
    0|0
  • small tattoos are okay. they fit anywhere. lattoos with large size needs place to adjust. just doest get caged anywhere.
    well, small tattoos looks good everywhere. ✌

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people are getting thier eyes tattooed (creepy). I know that's also face, but is a bit different to facial skin tattoo.

0|0
    0|0
  • penis, just wonder... the tatoo will be changed everytime that thing happens

1|1
    0|0
  • The inner lip of that doesn't count as face. If it does then I just put my money on tramp stamp.

0|0
    0|0
  • neck and definitely that one in the pic, that looks decent now but she's gunna look haggard with it as she gets older

0|0
    0|0
  • I say the worst place for both genders is the butt!
    For guys: Penis and Scrotum
    For girls: Vagina and boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • On a dare, I put one on the head of my dick, it's a fly, LOL. You can't swat it.

0|1
    0|0
    • When I get hard, he becomes a blowfly, LMAO. (pun)

• Show All
    • That's very good BaileyisDarcy, I should have thought of that. It was a hassle when I was single because it was my responsibilty to tell any new girl about it before they saw it and immediately tried to kill it. Now my girlfriend wants to see you.

• see it all the time.

• I would love to see somebody get polka dots all over lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree, the chest is a terrible place for a woman to get a tattoo

0|0
    1|0
  • I look on a videochat and I saw a girl with tattooes on her face but were small and yea she still looked hot

0|0
    0|0
  • your chest, stomach, any place on your front torso.

0|0
    0|0
  • The neck and chest besides the face are probably the worst places

0|0
    0|0
    • On a woman that is , but guys can pull it off sometimes in those areas

• Anywhere that will sag more will age. usually the ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • dude she got knocked up during school and gave birth... what did you expect, a classy woman?

0|0
    0|0
    • true. the reason she has the footprints is to cover her ex boyfriends name. they literally broke up days after she got the tattoo lol

• lol okay thats an unfortunate and funny story, some people are really weird

• Any place in my opinion. For me tattoos are disfigurement.

0|0
    0|1
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes