Lolita is a fashion subculture originating in Japan that is based on Victorian and Edwardian clothing with a Rococo influence. there are different types including gothic and sweet.
- It turns me off completely.Vote A
- I don't like it but it doesn't bother me.Vote B
- I find it attractive.Vote C
Most Helpful Guy
A huge turn off in my opinion.
1. The wearer looks much younger in these outfits (judging from these pictures) and all of them looks 12. I'm into adults who looks like adults.
2. They looks like dolls and I likes natural looking humans better. The doll looks creep me out.
3. I don't like this style in generally because I don't find it aesthetically pleasing.
4. It looks like cosplay and I can't take it serious. I prefer people wearing a more mature style and not costumes.
I thinks this outfits look good on women:
media.newlookassets.com/.../0THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
Most Helpful Girl
Personally I like the style but would never be able to pull it off entirely. I would wear elements of the style though, like an oversized hair bow and the pastel accessories and maybe a blouse. In all honesty I'd probably wear the 4th dress as it is super cute!
I also own the white version of this skirt but I dress it down a little, wearing just a plain black top :)
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...83fa6ad52c.jpg1THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE