What do guys find attractive about chokers?

I've seen multiple times on here guys saying that they find chokers attractive obviously not all.. but i've seen it enough times to wonder what is it that they like about them?
What do guys find attractive about chokers?

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No idea. Chokers just remind me of prostitutes. Collars are more attractive since they show ownership.

2|4
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 45

• I like they flair they give to the usually under dressed girls that I know. It does a great job of attracting attention to the girls neck. Which is something that most necklaces won't do like in the picture. The neck is an important area on a woman that most people forget about. I like that the choker brings back attention to it and is often classy.
    I don't like the awful looking chokers like the dog collars it just looks like someone is trying to hard at something with those.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think this is why some guys like that

3|6
    1|0
  • I don't know honey, but it is... It's crazy hot :D
    If I had to guess I would say it's because it reminds us about omething like a leash, you know, for a dog. And that is a quick association with power and controll over you. And that is hot...

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea. And I say that as one of those guys who almost fetishises the choker. I don't have a thing for necks, throats, or choking. I just think it looks sexy as hell.

1|3
    0|0
  • I don't like it. For me it signifies that she 1 has daddy issues or 2 has some weird fetish when it comes to sex.

2|0
    1|1
    • Lol when i wear chokers last thing i think about is some guy is going to think i have a werid fetish or daddy issues i wear it as jewellery..
      do guys really think like this?

• Show All
    • @helloitsmethere
      daddy issues
      Whenever a female has a fucked up relationship with her father, or absence of a father figure during her childhood, it tends to spill into any adult relationship they embark on, usually to the chagrin of any poor male in their life.

i don´t know what you think it meant.

• @helloitsmethere regardless of who wears it men find sexually attractive, of course we won't go sleep with a 10 years old thats pathetic and we dont even view little kids like that, you can wear it for any reason you want but in the eyes of a guy it shows "SEX"

• I can't see the attraction to be honest. If it was sparkling jewelry that would be different.

3|0
    0|0
  • Like a lot of things I like, I can't really explain it, if I had to take a guess, they look a bit pettish, they remind me of collars, and they draw attention to the neck (I'm fond of biting)

2|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I don't know, I simply like them, it's a nice accessory. It's sort of like earrings, they're just decoration.

2|1
    0|0
  • I feel like they make a statement that the person is adventurous and I like that. They just look aesthetically pleasing. I'm not a fan of that regular black one I like the more ornate ones.

2|0
    0|0
  • You may as well ask what guys like about bangles, ear rings etc. It's just something that a girl wears that makes her look fabulous and sexually mature.

2|1
    0|0
  • It looks cute, makes your neck look longer, it's more subtle than jewellery and can look pretty elegant - what's not to like?

1|0
    0|0
  • It just looks amazing... Imagine the beauty of a girls who wears it😍

2|1
    0|0
  • I don't see anything noteworthy about them. I suppose they are rather stylish.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't. I didn't even know they existed before I joined G@G.

1|1
    0|0
  • It's just another accessory that can look good or not. No different to ear rings, necklace etc.

2|0
    0|0
  • i dont like them. they make girls look slutty and groce

1|1
    5|2
  • we find it attractive cause we can hold when we fuck you from behind

2|1
    2|0
  • Chokers used to be worn by prostitutes during the 19th century. You can figure out the rest.

1|0
    0|0
  • it's a marker in the sex world that you may like to be choked out during sex.

1|0
    2|0
  • it makes a chick look more sexy and submissive. its the idea of her neck being restricted while guys prefer to have our shirt open neck for comfort

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 10

• i like wearing them... i guess some guys think it has something to do with bdsm lol

1|0
    0|0
  • A male cousin of mine who is 15 yrd old once told another cousin a female who is 17 years old, who loves to wear chokers, this male cousin told her that only hoes wear chokers. Ohh boy that day this female cousin got so mad at him for saying that cause she said that is not true and he insisted "the ones who were chokers as necklaces are hookers. At taht age my male cousin said that. This is just a comment in relation to the quesiton on the post.

2|0
    0|0
    • your male cousin is not far away from the truth, girls who wear chokers (not all but most ) look... modestly whorish which guys absolutly like, its like they're saying " iam modest and wear modest clothes but deep down i can't wait to devour you"

• I don't know either. I like chokers, but only if its with some kind of Lolita, Victorian Gothic or (at a stretch) Gothic/Punk style. I don't get why guys like them on their own though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know any guys who find it attractive. The guys I know like sparkly jewelry that looks elegant and compliments your outfit.

To me, chokers look trashy.

2|0
    0|0
  • It's sort of hard to say why, but they're definitely seen as an erotic/sexually suggestive accessory.
    I, for the record, think they're pretty hot too and enjoy wearing them a lot.

1|1
    0|0
  • I didn't think guys would find them attractive, but apparently they do. Guys surprise me more and more each day.

1|1
    0|0
  • The choke only look nicer on a girl who has her shoulders exposed.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm down for wearing one.

1|0
    0|0
  • they can be sexy and cute for some reason

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes