Do you think big lips are attractive?

It seems like lip injections and huge lips are all the rage now, but honestly it's a huge turn off for me, as I think it looks super fake. How do you guys feel about it? Do you think big lips are attractive??

• Attractive
    Vote A
  • Not attractive
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't understand what's attractive about fake things but that's just me.

3|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Agreed, I don't really understand why it's such a huge fad. It makes you look like a blow up doll lmao

• Agreed. And it's not even permenant so you have to pay a bunch of money for repeat injections! What the hell. All lips are good lips!

• Thanks for MHO :)

Most Helpful Guy

• nope.. anything huge is unattractive to me ( including boobs)

3|1
    4|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Lol, I wonder why so many girls disliked your comment. I completely agree with you

• thanks for Mho though I've received 4 dislikes

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• Yes, they are, but not those fake ones.

5|0
    0|0
  • What happens if they were natural? I know the girl you have in the photo (for the example) has had work done on her lips (and almost everywhere on her face). But for those who are naturally born with it?

2|2
    0|0
    • I'd probably be more comfortable with it, but if it looks similar to the woman in the picture I'm not sure I'd be into it.

• I have fairly big lips, at least I'm told so, because of this I'm mostly attracted to other people with big lips because I think I would be weird to kiss someone with small thin lips. if they're fake that's a no tho, only attractive if they're natural. sorry Kylie.

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel like they look better when they are natural. but I've seen "work done" type o' lips that looked alright. All in all I think shape and how they suit your face is what matters.

3|0
    0|0
  • Apparently It's only a turn on when they're fake lips on a white chick.

6|0
    0|1
  • I like things all natural. In my opinion big lips aren't attractive unless it looks natural on the person.

1|0
    0|0
  • The lips on the girl in the picture are quite attractive but when they have a permanent duck face it looks wrong.

1|0
    0|0
  • If they were naturally plump, yes, but there are girls who over fill there lips that I find it a miracle they can talk and eat.

0|0
    0|0
  • they're attractive if they're natural

0|0
    0|0
  • It can be, but not with artificial shit

0|0
    0|0
  • When they're natural

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Only on women.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yeah they are pretty, only natural though and , I've seen plenty of blacks with small lips and whites with natural big lips. Big lips isn't specifically for a certain race, it may be common in one but doesn't mean they own that feature.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I think naturally plump lips look really nice. The fake ones always look fake.

2|0
    0|0
  • big natural lips yes. fake anything is unwanted in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • i dont really notice lips becoz there's other areas that catch my attention 1st but I guess they are, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural are fine but those plastic surgery one are just disgusting

0|0
    0|0
  • looks great when ur giving head... every man loves thick lips

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, the natural ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love big lips on women

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, black is always attractive, so...

0|0
    0|0
  • If it was natural 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • I was born with them and I'm so damn sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • lol but they sure are attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure like 1/1000 of them actually look good but overall they make you look worse

( i voted not attractive)

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes