What is the ideal body type for a guy?

A recent study concluded that the ideal body type for a guy is the "dadbod." You can read about the study here: https://www.MSN.com/en-us/lifestyle/whats-hot/surveys-say-this-male-body-type-is-considered-the-most-attractive/ar-BBCUbGs?li=BBnb7Kz.

So, what do you think is the ideal body for a man?

52

Most Helpful Girl

• slim, fit, slightly chubby are all good. as long as he's not fat, exaggeratedly skinny or exaggeratedly muscular, he's good. the ideal one, depends on the guy, but for me most look better when they're fit.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I call bullshit on this survey because Planet Fitness is not a legitimate source. It's a gym that offers bagel Mondays and Taco Tuesdays. It's not a gym where the "attractive" people go. If you're a man who doesn't have much power, money, or fame, you're going to need to utilize "looks" to attract good looking women.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE