Why do women want to cut their hair short?

My wife has always had her hair from mid-neck length to mid-back. Last night she said she wants it cut super short. I know it's hers and not mine, but it's really pretty and I really like it long. Before i get some sexest reactions, know that I will love her regardless. I just can't imagine myself being sexually attracted to her like that. What is going on here? We've been married 18 years, and we're both in our late 30's.

2120

Most Helpful Girl

• There are plenty of reasons why a woman may want to cut her hair. Shorter hair is easier to maintain and manage. Long hair can be really hot in the summer. Or maybe she just likes how short hair looks. You have the right to voice your opinion but ultimately it's her decision.

Most Helpful Guy

• Perhaps because:
    1. It's faster and easier to wash and dry
    2. It's not staying in the way
    3. She likes the look of it and don't care about fashion
    4. Long hair is too warm
    5. She wants to express something. It doesn't need to be political.
    6. Her hair is thinning or graying, so short hair is easier to cope with
    7. She wants to donate it