Is it better to be a 32A or get a boob job?

• 32A
  • Boob job

1015

Most Helpful Guy

• Natural is better. Though it is down to personal opinion but I think natural is the way to go. Not only does it empower you to be yourself but it means the person you are with will love you for you. If you are going to be with men I can tell you most men will love you for you. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Whatever makes you feel better about YOU... not what others think about your boobs (or lack of) is THE ONLY thing that matters.

If you're happy, great. If you're not, change it. But whatever you do, don't do it for anyone BUT YOU. ✌