Are Dr. Martens boots Nazi shoes?

some people would argue that they represent neonazism (like the first picture), but many 'grunge' teens wear them too. And antifaschistists. So what do you think? Are Dr. Martens boots Nazi shoes??Are Dr. Martens boots Nazi shoes??

• Nazi boots.
    Vote A
  • It's fine to wear them, they're not a Nazi symbol
    Vote B
  • I associate them with Neonazis, but you can wear them and I won't think you're a nazi
    Vote C
  • No opinion/other
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
(yes, I'm aware the first picture doesn't show Dr martens, but it's the same style so shh)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Neo-Nazis can wear anything. Don't be fooled by ridiculous stereotypes

I've seen metal heads wear them , punks, the girl next door. I think they're just a popular common shoe/boot.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• hardly. these are Nazi boots

2|1
    0|0
    • duh. I'm talking about Neonazis here, and I've seen quite a few of them wearing Dr martens

• oh who cares neonazis are wannabe trash

• Neo nazis and antifacists are the same by the way. but unless it has a swastika, I wouldn't consider clothing to be nazi

0|1
    0|0
  • I associate them with being a bouncer. A lot of guys i worked with on the doors wore them to stamp guys heads in they were solid. Years ago you had to be able to seriously handle yourself on the doors

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, they don't look like Nazi boots and they look pretty cool and mind telling where I can find one.

0|0
    0|0
    • you can find them online and in some stores but not where I live. just Google 'dr. martens'

• A lot of SJW's wear them. I used to have a pair but stopping buying the because the soles wore out easily

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 6

• No... If they knew the origin they wouldn't say that...

"Dr. Martens were originally a modest work-wear boot that was even sold as a gardening shoe at one stage."

Hence the metal toe box...

0|0
    0|0
  • I would actually argure the complete opposite, that they refer to Anarchism rather then Neonazism.

3|1
    0|1
    • I say this as it's like a fingers up to the traditional shoe and boot design

• They were popular when I was in my twenties and they were just cool not Nazi.

0|0
    0|0
  • I own couple pairs and I'm not a Nazi

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol, they're not Nazi boots

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes