Beards are basically makeup for men?

*When I say beards I'm not talking about wild crusty ones but regular ones that are groomed. I'm not trying to say that it's the exact same but they both drastically change appearance.* I've seen it firsthand how a beard can transform a dude like crazy. It does take a bit of work to maintain a beard as well I'm aware so don't give me that "but we don't waste time on it like you girls do" BS lmao anyways let the discussion begin.

Beards are basically makeup for men?
Beards are basically makeup for men?

Beards are basically makeup for men?

828

Most Helpful Guy

• I look good without a beard XD. Usually when I have facial hair I was just too lazy to shave ^^ I don't shave all the time just once every few days and sometimes a little longer. I mean it's up to every person what they want to do. Maybe for some people they don't look good without a beard but I'm sure there's also some that just chose to have one.

Honestly most of the time it's girls that say guys should have a better hair cut etc. And guys don't care. I don't really get the whole point of this comparison. It's almost as if the person who made these memes that aren't really jokes is angry or jealous or something. There's like an accusation almost. And by the way it's kinda easy to find 2 pictures to show anything it doesn't prove the point XD.

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate how so many guys get mad over girls wearing makeup but I asked a question on here asking if I looked better with or without makeup and basically every guy said with they really don't know what they want