What do you think of the Bohemian look?

What do you think of the Bohemian look?
What do you think of the Bohemian look?
What do you think of the Bohemian look?

I think I could go Bohemian very easily.
The Boho look is more for summer wear not year round unless you live in a warm climate.

6390

Most Helpful Guy

• bohemians are my favorite people

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 89

• I thinks it really depends from person to person. On the right person the bohemian look is awesome, but if the person don't suit it then it may look weird, too crazy or just bad/unfit. I thinks young and good looking people like the models at the pictures really suits it. People like Frida Kahlo and other unique artists would also suit it.

I personally wouldn't wear the bohemian style. First of all it's very cold where I lives and summer is very rare, the second is that I'm more comfortable in plain clothing than pattern and the third is what I thinks looks good on other people wouldn't be that good looking on me. I don't know why, I'm just like that. I'm slim, young and tan, so in that way it wouldn't be a problem. Maybe because the style change would be too drastically.

This beautiful woman suits it:
    cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...f-aa2c-9496976116b5.jpg

I don't think this person would suit it so well. Some people just gives a vibe making them suit it, but other have a different form of vibe. She looks more like a serious person than an artist and I thinks some people just screams more artist. Yes, I thinks bohemian style is a bit artist or rebellion style. She could be a rich woman or a politician, but don't look like an rebellion.
    www.goredforwomen.org/.../8-Mickie-solo.jpg

I couldn't imagine me wearing the bohemian style. Here's the style, but just with pants instead:
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...en-fashion.jpg

• Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide. No escape from reality. Open your eyes look yo to the skies and see. I'm just a poor boy. I need no sympathy because I'm easy come, easy go. Little high. Little low. Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to me. To me...

• It's okay, but I will say that as far as that style goes, there's really expensive versions and then there's ones in the clearance section at Wal-Mart, and it all looks the same. So buy it cheap, it's just colorful rags, honestly.

Don't go broke over it. Shop around.

• I would rather spend a little more money and have something nice than buy that crap from walmart and have it fall apart in no time.

• I have several of their outfits and have had them for several years and they are as vibrant and colorful and wearable as they have ever been. What you describe is the crap one gets from Walmart. Dont worry about how I spend my money.

• How the fuck do you wash it, though?

• well for the ladies I think it's a nice look. if you like it the go for it. Skirts and dresses have their place but jeans and a flannel are also nice at times

• I like it. It looks like a very summery outfit a woman might wear especially to the beach. It's colorful and pops, and the patterns are wild, in a good way of course.

• Honestly I find that women who care so much about what thry look like also expect me to prop up their ego sooo I guess I would say... I dont really care how pretry you are if your personality does not match it.

• We dont expect you to prop up anything. Why did you bother responding with your negative comments? This is just for fun. Apparently you missed that memo.

• And frankly its a huge turnoff.

• You want to see femi nazi? Wait a few minutes. Maybe someday you will realize women dont care what your inflated ego has to say about them. Say bye bye Gracie. The boom is coming shortly.

• I think the models pull it off great and some people can pull it off, but not everyone.

• I think it was just ripped off of my peoples culture/clothing but you know what they say plagiarism ( or in this case stealing a style ) is the greatest form of flattery.

• Your ancestors were from the kingdom of bohemia in what is now the Czech republic

• @Waffles731 Yes actually I am part Czech but bohemian clothing now a days is also heavily influenced by gyspy clothing as well.

• Well. You sure do look great in those but I don't think it's Bohemian. Bohemian style has a different cult art. These dresses have a tribe art. Either ways you look awesome! So it doesn't matter. 😍😅👍

• Personally I dislike the bohemian look. Just comes off as trying too hard. If you like it though go for it!

• Well if she looks like that... to be honest you can dress her in rags and she would still look smokin hot

For the average person, it's ok

• Yeah, I like it for the most part. It's loads better than wearing a sweater and jeans.

• One believes that the Bohenian style is definitely expressive yet one thinks that if more variety in clothing patterns were shown then applications could be further realized.

• I think it looks rad, more colorful & attentive to patterns & actual design than the otherwise vanilla way women dress normally

• Looks kinda like wearing a full body bandana. But i can see this as a trend. Its aight. But im a guy that wears vintage sweaters and cuffs my pants. So...

• Looks perfect for late spring, summer and early fall!

• First time I heard of that word but it just looks like a girl in sundresses and sun hats which is hot.

• Love, love, love that look! 😍 there's something about it that drives me wild 😝

• Beautiful, flirty, looks comfortable, carefree. Attract attention without looking like you are trying to attract attention.

• no i dont want to buy some magic stones or have you read my fortune.

• More from Guys
    69

What Girls Said 62

• It's alright. It's fun doe summer but that style I feel is more for a beach type of setting. Not something that really fits the area I live it. It's cute and comfy though.

• I love the look, I'm just so pale, I don't think I could pull it off, lol.

• I love it, I wear these types of clothes during summer season. It looks really nice and it's very comfy, haha 😅

• I think it looks cute while also comfortable and casual so it would be nice to dress like that

• It doesn't suit everyone...
    tends to look the best on very slim girls... and usually bettering on taller girls than on shorter ones... and makes them look younger... but on someone more curvy or round, this style makes them look fatter and older...

So only looks good on certain people...

I like it! Looks fresh and pretty...

First and last images are nice... middle one only looks nice if you're posing for it at certain angles and your body a certain way... but someone wearing that dress just walking, looks pretty plain and unflattering.

• I love it, and i love all the decorations, bedroom things, etc Its amazing

• Its on trend now because its summer. Yet some people like myself, really embrace it all year long. I live in a tropical weather and its confortable, can look elegant and is also feminine. :)

• i think its pretty cute but i don't think it's something i would do all the time.

• Its mainly summer wear.

• yeah, but i mean i don't know if i would wear it a whole lot, i do have some boho type dresses and shirts but i prefer more of a pastel pinup type style. i do change it up at times though

• I like the looks on the pictures here, but I usually don't like it tbh

• I suppose it all depends if you're wearing underwear or not :)

• I think @littlesally made a post about this before :o It is not my style but nice.

• that is my style for the most part, but I'm growing out of it.

• I reall like it! I own a lot of stuff with those patterns

• totally my kind of style

• I like it, it looks nice for summer especially.

• Actually I really don't like it.

• That was my look back in college.

• i like it

• Love it love it love it

• That's cute in my opinion :)

• More from Girls
    42