Guys, do you find girls who wear wetsuits to be beach to be super hot? Girls, would you wear one?

Guys, do you find girls who wear wetsuits to be beach to be super hot? Girls, would you wear one?Guys, do you find girls who wear wetsuits to be beach to be super hot? Girls, would you wear one?
  • Guys: Yes, they are incredibly hot
  • Guys: No I prefer normal beach attire
  • Girls: I would wear one!
    Vote C
  • Girls: I would prefer normal beach attire
    Vote D

97

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• yes women in wetsuits are supper hot and a real turn on. i think that it shows off all the femail curves without having to be naked.

but i also like the fact that it normally means that they are going to be up for doing things not just laying around and trying to look good and not want to get their hair wet.