I hate my legs?

I really hate my body figure, I'm a short girl (only 163 cm and 50-52 kg) and I used to think it was the reason why nothing looked good on me. Then I realize there were plenty of short girls who can rock anything they wear.

My upper body is relatively OK, I think it's my legs mostly. I think I have crossed legs? I was planning on wearing high heeled shows for a wedding party this Sunday but once again I was dissapointed by their look, high heels made them look even worse. I must be the only girl who look bad in high heels. I don't really know what's wrong with them. Are there any exercises I can do to fix my figure and make my legs look good?
Should I wear these shoes? (PS: I'm not naked in the photos, I''m wearing shorts)
I hate my legs?
Updates:
Honestly, I didn't think I would get these comments. I'm not here "to show my legs". I just wanted know why I don't look good in jeans. Thanks everyone

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This is all in your mind. Yes, you do have crossed legs but you have wonderful legs. If I see you in the streets I would say wow she has great legs, I wouldn't notice the fact they're crossed unless I really focus on them. I don't know how you look with jeans on but with those shoes on and shorts I see absolutely no problem with your legs.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Guuuuurl why are you so insecure? Your legs are damn hot ! There's nothing wrong with them but there's something wrong with you : low self-esteem.
    I love the shoes by the way 😍

1|0
    0|0
    • My boyfriend thinks I don't look good in high heels, plus I'm short :/ but thank you for your comment. It really boosted my mood :)

• WAIT WAIT WAIT... WHAAT? Your boyfriend said what? You know that as your boyfriend he is supposed to make you feel good and not to lower your self esteem ! You don't his validation because you know? You rock these shoes ! If he continues to say stupid stuff like this, you should probably break up

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• Seriously, nothing wrong with your legs, and it's looking good on heels. But if that bothers you so much, gym is always there.

PS: don't ask for tips on training on the internet, always look for professionals. You really can't trust what people say on web, and you can really injure yourself doing exercises on your own if you have no practice on that. Good professionals are by far the best cost-effective, trust me. I'm in this fitness life long enough to have no doubt about that

0|0
    0|0
  • Hi! Funny, If u don't like them so give to me! I'll give u 9/10 for sexy! I have seem other legs and your appear between Italy, Canada and America mix. That's all, be sure to take good food and care for your legs be soft. For me appear very soft!

0|0
    0|0
    • PS: Doesn't matter what u dress! for men they don't want to see your jeans they want a beautiful legs and you already got! For women x women could be different, for sure if you talking about fashion I recommend you those boots (black and dark brown), bold Levis country jeans, wrangler also u get very well dress: sundress, wraparound dress, jumper, trapeze, drop waist, sleeveless dress, sheath dress, tank dress all short high quality in colors black, red crimson, yellow Lamborghini, olive and dsrk green, soft begs be sure to shoe your beautiful legs and try not use princess dress, shorts go well too!

• You do have "X" legs but only mildly. If you think your jeans don't look good on you, its probably because of your waist/hip? Because your legs are hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • no bad reaction, they look like nice normal legs. definitely don't need to hide them.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is nothing wrong with your legs!

1|1
    0|0
    • Then why doesn't anything ever look good on me? :(

• lots of things probably do look good on you but you just don't realize it and you think it looks bad on you. you have lovely legs and a nice pair hosiery and heels would look very good on you.

• nope... nothing wrong with them, i think you just wanted to show ur legs here.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not really, hut thanks for commenting anyway

• i dont see a problem at all

1|0
    0|0
  • They look great! Your legs are completely normal

1|0
    0|0
  • You look great, don't let your brain bully you

1|0
    0|0
  • They're beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • Your legs is good

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't see anything wrong with them

1|0
    0|0
  • nothing wrong lol

0|0
    0|0
  • think positive

0|0
    0|0
  • i like

0|0
    0|0
  • What's wrong with your legs?😐
    I wish I had those legs... way better than mine... I have hairs all over them.
    And 5ft4 isn't short, for a woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • 163 cm short for a girl? you have attractive, normal legs

0|0
    0|0
  • you need to show a picture of what they look like in heels.

0|0
    0|0
    • I already did :) my boats in the pic are high heeled

• Show All
    • do you have open toed heels? they would be the best for you. oh and your legs (and feet) are beautiful and sexy.

What Girls Said 6

• 163cm isn't short. I'm 154cm. Now THATS short. And my legs are the same, they don't look good in jeans. Embrace your legs, wear them without jeans because they'll look better, and take your time finding the right pair of jeans to look good on your legs.

0|0
    0|0
    • In every country the height's short/average/tall is different. In my country, average height for a woman is almost 170cm.

• Your legs are fine, there is nothing wrong with them. And they look good with those boots

1|0
    0|0
  • Your legs are fine and you might be looking for attention, I hate my nose and it is actually big for my face, get over it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your legs are completely normal. I'm actually jelly of your calves because mine are too thick despite my normal weight.

You have nothing to worry about, maybe it's self esteem problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are worried about your legs, just wear a pair of opaque tights and they will look fantastic!

0|0
    0|0
  • Your legs look fine to me. I like those shoes.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes