I hate my legs?

I really hate my body figure, I'm a short girl (only 163 cm and 50-52 kg) and I used to think it was the reason why nothing looked good on me. Then I realize there were plenty of short girls who can rock anything they wear.

My upper body is relatively OK, I think it's my legs mostly. I think I have crossed legs? I was planning on wearing high heeled shows for a wedding party this Sunday but once again I was dissapointed by their look, high heels made them look even worse. I must be the only girl who look bad in high heels. I don't really know what's wrong with them. Are there any exercises I can do to fix my figure and make my legs look good?
Should I wear these shoes? (PS: I'm not naked in the photos, I''m wearing shorts)
I hate my legs?
Honestly, I didn't think I would get these comments. I'm not here "to show my legs". I just wanted know why I don't look good in jeans. Thanks everyone

719

Most Helpful Guy

• This is all in your mind. Yes, you do have crossed legs but you have wonderful legs. If I see you in the streets I would say wow she has great legs, I wouldn't notice the fact they're crossed unless I really focus on them. I don't know how you look with jeans on but with those shoes on and shorts I see absolutely no problem with your legs.

Most Helpful Girl

• Guuuuurl why are you so insecure? Your legs are damn hot ! There's nothing wrong with them but there's something wrong with you : low self-esteem.
    I love the shoes by the way 😍

• My boyfriend thinks I don't look good in high heels, plus I'm short :/ but thank you for your comment. It really boosted my mood :)

• WAIT WAIT WAIT... WHAAT? Your boyfriend said what? You know that as your boyfriend he is supposed to make you feel good and not to lower your self esteem ! You don't his validation because you know? You rock these shoes ! If he continues to say stupid stuff like this, you should probably break up