Is a sunken chest a deal breaker?

Would a chest like this be a deal breaker if the rest of the girl was attractive to you?Is a sunken chest a deal breaker?

114

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• It's unfortunate that the photo you have used is of a girl who was 10yrs old at the time.

laurenssurgery.blogspot.co.uk/.../...re-after.html

• I didn't know that. I just used the pic bc that chest is similar looking to mine.

• Okay, no probs.

• dunno what a sunken chest is, maybe a flat chest? you don't have much but certainly not as little that would need to turn me off. plus some men love small boobs. i don't mind them, i prefer something medium though.

• Its pectus excavatum. Search it. And thats not me its a pic i found similar looking to me.

• i think i know now, one of my male friends had that. I've never really seen it on a girl anf it doesn't look as extreme as what my friend had. that chest looks fairly normal. if you look similar, i wouldn't worry.

• No. I don't think many guys would. It's something that (to me) is just too small to be a deal breaker

• Not a problem. I wouldn't necessarily be turned on by it, but it sure as shit wouldn't turn me off...

• God no! There's nothing - nothing! - wrong with that chest!

• i dont see anything wrong with it

• Do u actually not see whats wrong with it or are u saying u dont mind it?

• i actually dont see anything . and also looks fine

• It wouldn't.

• Its perfect.

• it is kinda

• nope. it's all good with me.

• No not for me

• what is a sunken chest?

• boobs yes

• Chest nah, boobs yes. Most guys prefer to have at least something to see.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!