Are slightly flabby arms a dealbreaker?

Emilia Clarke is shamed for them for example despite being so beautiful, she seriously looks amazing, her body too. For me she's pretty much a perfect body&beauty example. I saw a lot of hate, nasty comments and skinny girls making fun of her, especially her sligthly flabby arms. (and yet she was voted as one of the sexiest women alive)

♦ That made me wonder if guys agree with this and also consider it very unattractive, a dealbreaker even? She has really short limbs, I don't have them as short but have similar arms to hers.

♦ Would you prefer toned arms?
an example
an example
  • They do not bother me, they're fine
  • They're unattractive
  • Prefer toned arms
    Vote C
  • Comments / no preference
    Vote D
I can't find the right pictures but Hillary Duff also has them.

2271

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't think her arms are flabby at all! I do prefer toned arms but hers are totally fine. I don't think I was ever bothered by her arms. Her personality overshadows any physical "flaws" if she even has any. She's so full of life, it makes you want to be friends with her. 😄

• if a woman has a great personality I couldn't care less if she has flabby or skinny arms, scars or freckles or anything else which they would view as a flaw... each thing makes us all unique and every thing tells a story of who we are... so as long as the personality is great why should small things matter

• If only personality would be enough.

• yeah for me personally it is, as i perceive looks to be more of a bonus if i get to like someone

Most Helpful Girls

• That slight fatness in the upper part of the arms is common. I've notice in my daily life a lot of woman in average weights have it.

Besides, I remember a spaniard actress who reported in social media the exaggerated and unnecessary photoshop a magazine did. They changed too much her body. This includes her arms. They changed her arms to a pretty unrealistic shape. Here the photoshop:

estaticos.elperiodico.com/.../1444581058259.jpg

In addition I find Emilia Clarke so beautiful in general. She's not too skinny, not too fat. However, that's just a personal point of view. I understand some people might prefer other body shapes, face types and so.

• I think she's gorgeous and she actually has a extremely similar body to mine and I have similar insecurities of what your talking about and seeing women like her being represented and in powered in the media positivity makes me happy and more comfortable because in the past I've always just seen skinny skin figured women on my TV and wasn't sure were I fitted in and just believed I was fat because I was a tall, skinny model type.