What is more important - inner or outer beauty?

2531

Most Helpful Guy

• Inner Beauty is more important than Outer beauty. Inner Beauty never needs Makeup. Inner Beauty is great but little mascara never hurts. Outer beauty attracts and Inner beauty captives. Outer beauty will captures the eyes while Inner beauty will capture heart. 😊😊😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Both are important but personality is what keeps a relationship going. Looks are important to establish attraction but if you act like an asshole things won't last.

What Guys Said 30

• Both are important in the short term. It takes time for inner beauty to come to the surface and make a lasting impression whereas outer beauty makes an immediate impact. However, if you have inner AND outer beauty then the inner beauty futher illuminates the outer beauty. A person with both will always look better than a person with only one.

• Depends on what a person is after, with outer beauty so is it probebly easier to get attention and temporary relations but it can be harder to know who really likes you for you, while if someone likes you for your inner beauty so is it much more chance they will stay but it can be much harder to find someone.

• If u just want sex outer if you want to be with that person then inner for sure. Outer beauty never lasts long anyway. We all get old

• Inner beauty = more important
    Outer beauty = more desirable

• Inner. When I walk around grocery shopping, I don't think "oh, she's hot".. I'm thinking "can we talk all night long on the couch, joke around, get inside jokes, and laugh?"

• neither are more important I believe if they aren't equaly attractive to me it won't work

• They both important to me.. But the inner beuaty is ultimately more important over time..

• Inner beauty.

• Inner, I care more about that

• Outer beauty, on the inside everyone is just a different kind of garbage that you have to put up with.
    And I'm not putting up with someone who isn't good looking.

• Inner beauty for me. I will admit that I have to be attracted to the outer first though.

• Equally important. You will not be interested in getting to know someone you are not attracted to; you will not be interested in keep being with someone you do not find likeable to stay with.

• Outer is what gets inner's foot in the door 😜

• inner by far, you can like someone who is beautiful outside but may be cruel inside, love is about loving who likes your inner beauty and you liking Thiers, outer beauty is a optional which is what men attract at first
    inner beauty I think by far !!! xD have a nice day

• Both to me.

• A coin should have both heads and tails. If not, it has no value.

• Inner. outer beauty will fade away by time, but inner beauty will always be there

• Inner. Outer only creates lust and admiration. Inner beauty creates true attraction and love

• I don't know but that girls lips on the right are bothering me. badly.

• Inner is Way more important for women outer is easier to achieve normally

• abviously inner beauty is good, which is very rare.

• inner

• Both...

• Outer for staters. Then inner for the long haul

• both the beauty is important..

• Both somewhat equally to me

• Inner

• Inner

• Since the question is more important: Inner. With that said, outer beauty is almost just as important. Please note that my perception of outer and inner beauty is subjective as is everyone else's.

• outer beauty

What Girls Said 24

• inner beauty. you can not hide someones true intentions. a good soul will always show no matter what. outer beauty can be enhanced with make up, tattoos, clothing any accessory but inner beauty undeniable

• Ultimately, inner beauty matters more. Who someone is as a person is more important than how they look on the outside.

That being said, in specific situations such as relationships, it's understandable that people care about outer appearance too. In that aspect, both are important.

• Inner beauty is but unfortunately we have eyes and live in a society that finds beauty to be important. No matter how much people lie and say physically attraction doesn't matter, it does and will to an extent. If we didn't have eyes people would fall in love or find love a lot quicker, and people have proven by going on dates in the dark or speaking to people online without a picture of their bodies or face. But once they see the body or face, all the chemistry cease to exist. It's sad but it is what it is.

• Inner. I think outer beauty can be born from inner beauty. A beautiful person on the inside will be kind, positive, smart, and have a healthy mind... a peace with themselves. And honestly those people to me are instantly beautiful. Maybe some not at first sight, but they project something positive you can't help but feel attracted to them. A beautiful person on the outside but not on the inside will be hard to be around. And nobody likes that. Unless you wanna have a one night stand I guess.

• i guess it depends on what its for, but personally i feel as though society has built it into our minds to say inner beauty, or personality for these types of questions, so even if people judge on looks, they just say personality automatically no matter what they really think

• Outer beauty is fleeting. Inner beauty is sustainable.

• My father always said, "Appearance draws you in, personality makes you stay."

• When your SO gets old gray there inner beauty never goes away.

• without inner beauty you can't be a part of my life. what should i do with a packet full of snakes and cockroaches covered with a beautiful wrapping paper?

• straightforward - inner beauty.

imagine a very handsome guy who treats his partner like crap.

• Inner beauty can make an impression that can last a life time. Outer beauty disappears as you age.

• Inner. It's what keeps people to want you to stay. You can be gorgeous outside but if you're selfish and what not, people will find the, selves not wanting to be around you. Perhaps looks may have something to did with attraction slightly but its inner that matters the most.

• both.

• Inner ofc

• Inner beauty.

• Both?

• I think if you are beautiful inside it's coming out outside aswell.

• Both are equally important

• Inner, thats what matter most to me.

• inner I think

• Inner beauty is timeless, outer beauty will age

• Inner beauty

• Inner. An attractive person with a nasty personality makes them seem ugly to me.

• Both. It should be a balance of both. Am not going to lie. I expect someone to he as pretty on the outside as she is pretty as the inside. I can befriend a girl who is gorgeous inside or sleep with a girl who is drop dead gorgeous outside.
      But falling in love is something different. Her looks should define her inner beauty that's all :)

• Both important