Do you think I'm high maintenance?

So here's the thing, I like to straighten my hair, do my nails, wear makeup (not much my everyday makeup is just mascara) and I never leave the house underdressed (I do not walk around overdressed either) even if is just to go to the grocery store.
But although I like to look good I'm not obsessed about it. I know some girls that when they go to the beach don't go into the water because they don't want to ruin their hair but I'm not like that.
Still some people say that I'm to high maintenance and that guys don't like it. Is that true?

922

Most Helpful Guy

• High maintenance means that someone has to spend a lot of time and money on you.
    You just take care of yourself or maybe you are styling addicted.

From what you tell us i wouldn' say that you are high maintenance.

Most Helpful Girl

• Even if you do consider yourself high maintenance, just own it. Don't live your life only in pursuit of finding a man, you'll be living for someone else