How do you feel about guys/boys wearing makeup?

I personally don't have a issue with it. I think they do it better than I do.How do you feel about guys/boys wearing makeup?How do you feel about guys/boys wearing makeup?How do you feel about guys/boys wearing makeup?

4337

Most Helpful Guy

• I really could care less about what others say or do, unless it involves me then its their choice. Still wonder why some people go out of their way to say bad things about them, it won't change a thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think guys wearing makeup is fine — I'm actually for it, but I believe there should be a difference in the way that it is worn by a man and a woman. Women have natural features that make them look like women, and men have natural features that make them look like men. If you're just following and enhancing those features, then there would and should naturally be an apparent difference with the approach and application of makeup. The ones in the picture though is just women's makeup style used on men. So yeah, the makeup itself looks good, but I don't think it really does anything to enhance their natural looks and just makes them look more like women instead.