How do you feel about guys/boys wearing makeup?

I personally don't have a issue with it. I think they do it better than I do.How do you feel about guys/boys wearing makeup?How do you feel about guys/boys wearing makeup?How do you feel about guys/boys wearing makeup?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I really could care less about what others say or do, unless it involves me then its their choice. Still wonder why some people go out of their way to say bad things about them, it won't change a thing.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I think guys wearing makeup is fine — I'm actually for it, but I believe there should be a difference in the way that it is worn by a man and a woman. Women have natural features that make them look like women, and men have natural features that make them look like men. If you're just following and enhancing those features, then there would and should naturally be an apparent difference with the approach and application of makeup. The ones in the picture though is just women's makeup style used on men. So yeah, the makeup itself looks good, but I don't think it really does anything to enhance their natural looks and just makes them look more like women instead.

3|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 36

• Honestly? I think its really messed up. The attempt to feminize men is really disturbing to me, the fact that society as a whole seems to encourage it even more so. Their are many reasons why this is detrimental and I don't think it should be encouraged. That said I am a strong believer in personal freedom and they have every right to do so if they wish.

0|0
    2|0
  • I think it's fucking stupid and disgusting. What happened to the days of rugged men? Now men have become this, wearing tight ass skinny jeans and putting on makeup? That's retarded. If a girl chooses a guy who wears makeup over me, a guy who works out, has a 5 'o clock shadow facial hair look and other manly traits then I give up the civilization of women.

0|1
    1|0
  • I laughed my ass off, this is the downfall of western society lmao

2|2
    1|0
    • No, the downfall of Western society is hatred and violence.

• Snowstorm@ I agree with you

• The downfall is also sexual immorality and men becoming more like women and women becoming more like men. You can thank the crazy feminists for that.

• I honestly do not like dudes wearing makeup I think it's not manly.

3|4
    6|0
  • what annoys me about this idea is that the make up is made to make them look feminine. Why can't the make up just be used to correct blemishes and shit? why does it have to be used in a feminine way. that is only going to convince people even more that men shouldn't wear make up.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 42

• I'm 99.9999999999989% sure that no straight men wear that kind of makeup...

But even if they did - good for them...
    I'm not going to be attracted to them and will, obviously, assume they're gay, but the main thing is they're true to themselves.

8|4
    0|1
    • guy wear makeup they r gay? When girl wear makeup they become lesbo?
      According to ur logic

• @anu540 Wow... you really don't know what logic is...

• @anu540, it's her opinion

• These dudes are wearing too much makeup which makes them look weird. I know a guy who wears very light makeup around the eyes and a tiny bit of foundation and you can't even tell he has it on. He wears it to cover the acne marks on his face and to make his eyes a little bigger due to his ethnicity. Light makeup on anybody is fine but an extreme amount of makeup on both sexes is unsettling to say the least.

2|0
    0|0
  • why are all these comments so negative lol, it's fun and i find it
    wrong to think only girls should wear makeup. it's an art and a way of expressing yourself so i am 100% here for it. if i came home to see my son using my makeup i'd probably start
    doing mine with him and teaching him. it's just fun :)

1|0
    1|2
  • I don't like feminine guys so I would never date a guy who wore makeup lol as I don't personally find it attractive. Lots of them are very talented however and I would love them to do my makeup for me lol. Do what you want, my opinion shouldn't stop people doing what they like doing personally. Also, I've rarely seen straight men wear makeup except maybe some foundation to cover spots, so I understand why it's often be associated with gay/bi men.

1|0
    0|0
  • omg James, manny, joey and Micheal, oops I don't know the other guys name though but is makeup is bomb anyway it honestly doesn't matter. Girls wear it so why not. It's actually ridiculous that anyone has a problem with it bc makeup has no gender

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes