How to cure My belly piercing cause it's gross and infected?

I got it in June. How to cure My belly piercing cause it's gross and infected ?How to cure My belly piercing cause it's gross and infected ?How to cure My belly piercing cause it's gross and infected ?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine got infected too and this is what I did (the steps I did worked for me, but probably wouldn't be recommended to do by others)
    I just removed excess pus each day, cleaned it with a warm salt water solution and then put antiseptic cream on it and it helped a lot. I do heal very quickly though and if you are in doubt then go back to a piercer or help :)

Don't remove the jewellery!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Take it off and clean the area with alcohol or iodine, do the same with the piercing then put it back in and repeat daily.

0|0
    0|0
    • Take what off, I've been specifically recommended not to remove an infected belly ring because it will be trapped

• Looks like the beginning of a zombie infection. Take it out. That's the only cure I know.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Typically they advise to use running alcohol to clean a piercing daily. Until it heals.
    Has it been infected since June? Call the place you had the piercing done and tell them what's going on, they'll know what advice to give better than me.

2|0
    0|0
    • It just got infected a week ago

• Show All
    • Call the place you got it done and tell them what's going on. They may want to see it.

• If you clean it twice a day then it shouldn't be getting infected. @Jaye234 could be right, it might be the metal. I'm allergic to nickel so all my piercings have to be nickel free or else it gets all red, swollen and itchy.

• Ouch. Looks pretty bad, but salt soak it often!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes