How to cure My belly piercing cause it's gross and infected?

I got it in June. How to cure My belly piercing cause it's gross and infected ?How to cure My belly piercing cause it's gross and infected ?How to cure My belly piercing cause it's gross and infected ?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine got infected too and this is what I did (the steps I did worked for me, but probably wouldn't be recommended to do by others)
    I just removed excess pus each day, cleaned it with a warm salt water solution and then put antiseptic cream on it and it helped a lot. I do heal very quickly though and if you are in doubt then go back to a piercer or help :)

Don't remove the jewellery!