• No
    Vote B
  • Neutral
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I tried to Google random albino people, and all the pics were really ugly. But the only one I know is good looking. I'm actually not 100% sure whether or not Redrama is albino or just super ginger and pale, but damn he's hot.

0|0
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• An albino woman could be attractive to me. It depends on who she is, her perosnality and yeah it's quite possible she could look attractive too. Though I think it's the same as any other race. Some people of a specific race I'll find attractive and others not so much.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 22

• Depends on the person...
    But I have nothing against them... They can be attractive, they don't have to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen some albino women that are attractive, but the men generally aren't. I find white people attractive, but something about having paper white skin and red eyes is strange to me. They are interesting to look at though. Especially when they're a person of color with really dramatic features and light skin. I like to scroll through pictures of them on Google.

0|0
    1|0
    • so thats what you do all day huh, look at google pics?

• Show All
    • Well black people normally have larger facial features, like lips and noses. It's cool how you can still tell that an albino person is black by looking at their features. And some will have coarse blonde hair.

• yeah you are right, they do usually have larger features. I am mixed, so I have more of a weird look.

• I do. I think it's an unique look. Certainly, they can be albino and unattractive, but if they're already attractive AND albino... yeah, I'm into it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hardly ever. I think I've only seen one attractive albino. Many skin conditions come with albinoism and most of the time, they're just not attractive.

2|0
    1|0
  • Hmm, like any other color.. depends on the person.. some are (to some people) some aren't (to some people)

1|0
    0|0
  • Not particularly no. I think they have an interesting look, but I don't find them attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dunno. Does he/she have personality, and are they intelligent? I don't care about looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • If my hair weren't brunette then i'd be practically albino myself 🙃

0|0
    0|0
  • actually yeah but kinda depends on if they have a good personality and all that dumb stuff

1|0
    0|0
  • To what I remember I never had find an albinos attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I find people who I find attractive , attractive

2|0
    0|0
  • Yesh

0|1
    0|0
  • Usually yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Extremely!

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends

1|0
    0|0
  • they are so cute

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not, I'd like to cosplay like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • they're beautiful in their rareness

0|0
    0|0
  • No. They can't go to the beach.

0|0
    2|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 5

• They still human

1|0
    0|1
  • I don't mind them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some are and some aren't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, bec they are like blondes

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm pretty blonde/blue eyed myself, so if she was attractive in other physical and personality areas, it wouldn't keep me back from making a move.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes