Why do men say all blonde haired women look alike?

I am naturally brunette but die my hair bleach blonde. I do have lip injections and enhanced breasts. I have never found it hard to attract men but i do get told one thing constantly, men saying all white, blonde haired women are hot but look the same? I find this super annoying. I bery much pride myself on my looks, and feel like I have an original look. Is it just the guys i go out with? or do y'all think the same?

1027

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously each individual person looks different, even twins. But I do think a lot of blond white women look similar especially when paired with blue eyes.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE