Can Chubby Girls Wear Skirts?

I see tons of skinny girls wear them and I am envious, It looks so good on them.
I am chubby, I wanna wear them but I'm afraid I'll look like a balloon.
When I say chubby, I dont mean obese I'm 120lbs. I have same body type as girl in pic.Can Chubby Girls Wear Skirts?

1612

Most Helpful Guy

• if ur thinking boys will think ur look fat then no worries, just make sure the skirt is a little tall not like something a bit above the knee not something that show ur under ass

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• That's not chubby it's just a pear body shape. Often skirts look better on girls with your shape. Just think about the (Mexican American?) mum from Modern Family. It depends on choosing a cut that works for you & that can be what makes all the difference. Go to a store, or a few stores, that have a range of different styles of dresses/skirts, choose one of each & see how you like the fit. Just for getting a feel for what suits your shape, it doesn't matter if you like that *exact dress* but it'll help you to find the ones you are after.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE