Can Chubby Girls Wear Skirts?

I see tons of skinny girls wear them and I am envious, It looks so good on them.
I am chubby, I wanna wear them but I'm afraid I'll look like a balloon.
When I say chubby, I dont mean obese I'm 120lbs. I have same body type as girl in pic.Can Chubby Girls Wear Skirts?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• if ur thinking boys will think ur look fat then no worries, just make sure the skirt is a little tall not like something a bit above the knee not something that show ur under ass

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• That's not chubby it's just a pear body shape. Often skirts look better on girls with your shape. Just think about the (Mexican American?) mum from Modern Family. It depends on choosing a cut that works for you & that can be what makes all the difference. Go to a store, or a few stores, that have a range of different styles of dresses/skirts, choose one of each & see how you like the fit. Just for getting a feel for what suits your shape, it doesn't matter if you like that *exact dress* but it'll help you to find the ones you are after.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Yeah, chubby/curvy girls wear skirts all the time, plus if you have the same body type as her then you should be good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow that is not even chubby. You're stretching it, you must not know what chubby means.

1|0
    0|0
  • You do you. If you want to do it then do it. Sure people will judge. But just as many people won't care. Live life as you want to

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah... you can wear almost anything if its socially acceptable and we all know skirts are...

0|0
    0|0
  • You think that broad is chubby? Girl, get outta here with that nonsense.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 15

• You're 120 and you're calling yourself chubby? I'm 130, does that mean I'm fat? You are not chubby, you are thin. The girl in the picture is also not chubby. It's very rude for you to call yourself chubby at such a low weight. Please remember you are not chubby and you can wear whatever you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • How the fuck do you have a body like hers? You are under 18 and I know for a fact you don't have them hips yet. Those are childbearing hips. This woman probably has a couple or a few kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • girl, there are sexy stockings for that or just go plain commando and show off your beautiful legs. <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Ofc you can.
    Body types is what makes us different.
    Just gotta work with your shape.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course you can wear skirts. It's all about finding what flatters you. And that girl is far from chubby.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes