Can girls with big butts wear leggings as trousers?

When leggings first came out, it was a faux pas to wear them alone as pants. However, with time, people have started to. But some people say that only very skinny girls/girls with smaller butts can pull it off but girls with a lot of junk in the trunk (big hips & a big butt) can't. Here are some pics of thick girls in leggings. Do you agree? Do they look sexy or trashy? Also, how can girls with such bodies pull it off without looking tacky?
Can girls with big butts wear leggings as trousers?Can girls with big butts wear leggings as trousers?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I say people should wear whatever they think they look good in. As long as you're properly covering up the important parts. Expect criticism from literally anyone. "Leggings? Slut!" "Amish dress that shows nothing? What a virgin/prude!"

I tell you this, you cannot please everyone. So you've GOT to please yourself, at the least. As the rule of thumb, if YOU think you look good in what you're wearing-- similar minded people would compliment you, and different minded people will avoid you or make a snarky comment. It makes it easier to sort out the trash when you just be yourself.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of those are workout pants, not leggings...
    Yeah, workout wear is meant to be worn normally...
    but tights - especially see through ones don't look good on anyone - look cheap.

1|1
    1|0
    • Ok. So it's a bit more acceptable when they're workout pants. But when it comes to proper leggings, those are a no-no. Makes sense.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• those are some pretty tight leggings. doesn't look good.

3|0
    0|0
  • Leggings as trousers is more about the leg shape than butt.

2|0
    0|0
  • the trash for the one, is the treasure for the other... I like it if they have a bit more

1|0
    0|0
  • Who cares, you can wear whatever you want. If someone gives you shit then their life is boring

2|0
    0|0
  • I think its slutty to wear fucking leggings in public

1|0
    2|0
  • everyone can wear what they want to but I've seen something that was over the top and some like eye candy

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah if you have got butts like amber rose and Kim Kardashian

1|0
    1|0
  • I don't​ agree with. Anyone can wear anything as per their choice.

1|0
    0|0
  • Almost all those pics are super sexy hot. I love a sexy big ass in leggings showing off all of the curves on a woman's body

0|0
    0|0
  • never

2|0
    0|0
  • yes...

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like girls with leggins

0|0
    0|0
  • are they wearing only leggings😱😱😱

0|0
    0|0
  • yaa u can and we can see talk that

0|0
    0|0
  • id say yess!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I'm skinny but curvy. If I wore my leggings like pants, I'd look like a whore. Leggings are essentially tights without the feet. If it's unacceptable to wear your tights bare, you shouldn't be wearing your leggings bare. That goes for all butt sizes. The only acceptable leggings are the exercise ones, worn in the process of working out.

1|1
    0|0
  • Leggings are for the gym. That's what they're for. People shouldn't wear them as pants. It's really tacky imho. You're just showing off your ass. I don't wanna see the dimples in someone's butt. They should cover up...

4|0
    0|0
  • People can wear whatever they like so long as their bare ass doesn't touch the seat of public transit.

2|0
    0|0
  • I think girls should wear whatever the fuck they want and stop listening to what guys think

2|0
    0|1
  • Yeah. They're who it only looks good on. Small assed white bitches need to stop. Looks disgusting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. Don't ever let anyone tell you what you can and can't wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • they can wear but it will get los of attention

0|0
    0|0
  • I said no bc I don't think anyone should. Too pleasing for men

1|0
    0|0
  • What do you care what THEY wear? Why do you feel you need to police what other women wear? You wear what you want - that's your body, your right. You don't have to worry about the rest of us.

0|1
    1|0
    • Im not policing other women. That's is how my body is similar to theirs and I see many people talking about about this topic on Instagram so I decided to bring it here. After all, I have the freedom to ask whatever I want.

• You do, certainly. If you're trying to figure out what you can wear, you're the only one who you have to please, in the end. (Except at work where we all have to dress like dorks.) Your body is still going to be how it is, no matter what you wear, so my attitude is that no one should feel they have to hide themselves with clothes. Whatever you have - rock it.

Recommended myTakes