I've never been catcalled. Am I ugly?

Most women say they get catcalled a lot. I live in a small suburban town. I used to walk to work beside a kind of busy road. No one ever really tries to holla at me. I've been catcalled probably once in life. I've been stopped by a guy that told me I was beautiful and that I seem like I don't try too hard to be and I don't dress revealing. I thought that was so nice until he asked me if I wanted to smoke weed with him. But those are the only times I've been approached. People used to call me ugly all the time. Now a few people still do but i just get treated like crap for the most part. I want to be catcalled though. Ik that sounds weird.

• Probably
    Vote A
  • Nah
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• You are not. I haven't been checked out by girls... and I am single. Does that mean I am worthless? Lol no.

It means that those girls are morons. They go for the materialistic guys and leave away the good guy (me) who would actually care.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Some women just have a look that creeps are drawn to (feminine, poised, etc). More tom boy and relaxed looks tend to draw fewer catcallers. It's a good thing

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Nah, you aren't ugly, most women act like they cat called way more than they actually do. I think it's an ego boost, whether the women actually like being catcalled or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • getting "catcalled" is not a sign of beauty, it's only a sign of being female.

0|0
    0|0
  • *cat calls*

0|0
    0|0
  • You're lookin fine today, young lady. 😉😉😙

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• No everyone is beautiful for who they are just look inside your heart and not outside your body if you get what I am saying

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not. It's probably because you don't go to places where women normally get catcalled. Getting catcalled isn't a good thing anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't either. Doesn't mean you're ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not sure, but I do not think so

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes