I've never been catcalled. Am I ugly?

Most women say they get catcalled a lot. I live in a small suburban town. I used to walk to work beside a kind of busy road. No one ever really tries to holla at me. I've been catcalled probably once in life. I've been stopped by a guy that told me I was beautiful and that I seem like I don't try too hard to be and I don't dress revealing. I thought that was so nice until he asked me if I wanted to smoke weed with him. But those are the only times I've been approached. People used to call me ugly all the time. Now a few people still do but i just get treated like crap for the most part. I want to be catcalled though. Ik that sounds weird.

• Probably
  • Nah

57

Most Helpful Guy

• You are not. I haven't been checked out by girls... and I am single. Does that mean I am worthless? Lol no.

It means that those girls are morons. They go for the materialistic guys and leave away the good guy (me) who would actually care.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some women just have a look that creeps are drawn to (feminine, poised, etc). More tom boy and relaxed looks tend to draw fewer catcallers. It's a good thing