Do you think this is slutty to wear for clubbing?

I am obviously proud if my figure so I like to show offDo you think this is slutty to wear for clubbing?

0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Holy shit archiz lol
    That is defiantly a pretty big improvement. Id say easily a notch or 2 higher. You've been working hard and it shows. Clearly

Ok now it really depends
    Its not slutty if its hot. If its a dance club. Not hip hop and if you're doing your own thing just enjoying the vibe

I've seen girls like that rock it and not slutty at all. Then I've seen girls dressed with more on top way more slutty

If you're going to do that. You have to play the part. Like you're kinda off limits for that night
    Cause guys will be all over you and once one sees you are sort of be a little open to other men. They will all notice and jump at you

So do it. But everyone is kinda off limits during the heat of the moment

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks!
      I still wanna gain some weight though
      It s a bit hard lately haha

• Yea it's going to be hard cause you're burning so many calories
      But i think you're approaching that very slender sleek dangerously sexy look

I think keep it lean the way you are now. Your midsection is getting really tight. It could go even more

if you go more weight not sure where the weight would go on your body. You'd know though. But that midsection needs to stay lean --> it's what seperates a good body from an amazing body

Ayiiiii archiz lol

• Hahaha thank you 😙
      I usually gain weight in my lower part sonny thighs and ass

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it's not slutty, just not really what I think of for the club. Actually sports bras are usually not even allowed in a club (unless obviously it's under your clothes). I'd suggest a low cut and tight fitting top to pair with your jeans, if you're looking to extenuate your figure. Even a crop to would look good as well.

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 69

• I associate clubbing with promicuity so I don't think it matters what they wear.

I guess how your outfit will be perceived is relative to what the average girl at the club wears. So if you're more exposed than the average girl at the club then you will likely be perceived as sluttier.

1|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t use the word slutty. More like why a sports bra and not something like a tube top (if you want to show shoulders and midriff)?

You only see this look in Latin clubs, where they do some serious dancing. Is that where you’r going 😜?

1|0
    0|0
    • I wish
      Love those places
      But yea I 'll get a tube. Just saw it with some girls and I liked it but it was for a chill artsy environment

• If you're a good dancer, then that outfit is awesome and will really show off those hips and core when you move.
    If you're not planning on dancing too much, it still looks good, but will seem like you just went for a run.

1|0
    0|0
    • I am fair enough
      Took Latin dancing for 3 years but it s been awhile I didn't get into it again

• Wear it. If you know how to dance a little, you're already ahead of 90% of people.

• Not slutty. You look great. But I feel you can wear a bigger one on top and may want to change hairstyle for a even better look than what you already have.

1|0
    0|0
    • I like my hair

• Even I do. But somehow I felt it's not the best one for you. Some other hairstyle may compliment you better with that attire.

• Nah, I'm proud of that figure and it isn't even mine ;)

Looks great, just know where everyone's eyes will be. Tip, not your face. If you don't mind, 👌

1|0
    1|0
  • You'll pull anyway. Like you'll get "creeps" But you'll have your pick of the bunch. You may as well enjoy it while it lasts.

1|0
    0|0
    • Exactly😞
      I could die tomorrow

• Show All
    • I get enough humour looking in the mirror ;p Like Quasimodo's twin lol

• Hahahha

• it's not slutty, but you have to be prepared most men will be attracted to you in order to sleep with you. You have to be ready to attract the wrong kind of attention ^^

1|1
    0|0
  • You should be proud lol. So I don’t really like the word slutty, to be totally honest you’d look ridiculous in just that. Like it’s just strange

1|0
    0|0
    • Strange is good better than common😝

• Not in this case... there’s a difference between interesting strange and mildly offputting

• It kinda looks like you went for a run right before and then just switched your bottoms to jeans.

1|1
    0|0
    • We 're always on the run in life.

• Show All
    • All I am showing you is a slap on your face lmfao

• So rood. I'm telling, and you're gonna have to sit in time out for being mean haha

• Yeah but that's what you wanted to hear anyway right lol right enjoy your night don't get fucked in a stall your better than that i think I don't know

1|0
    0|0
  • Damn... I can't tell from the pic. Tell me where you're at and I'll be right over.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't call it slutty, but it looks like you forgot your top at home lol

I don't have a problem with showing more skin, but I'm not too much of a fan of it. The combination of jeans with sports bra (?) Just looks a bit weird. Either go for something that fits better together or add something else, like crop top jacket.

I'd go more in this direction

i.pinimg.com/.../...14501ed205441800db8603b805.jpg

And if your wanna show more skin, then you simply go with low waist shorts/pants instead of high waist and you can take the jacket on our off depending on the situation.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah... Not slutty but you look confortable with your body and sexuality, so be prepared for creepy guys coming on to ya. But then again that may be the goal, don't know. But you can expect that even with a burka to be honest lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Are you single? Are you looking to get laid? If so then perfect. Wear it.

If not then don't.

1|0
    0|0
    • Single and ready to mingle
      Not necessarily sex though, I am waiting for a serious relationship

• Show All
    • Wanna show off *

• I thought*
      Eghh Autocorrect

• No. The amount of skin you show (or don't show) doesn't make you slutty. Plus I hate that word anyways.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kind of, but I don't mind. I'm not the one who will be catcalled or harrassed.

1|0
    0|0
    • That s gonna happen regardless

• Well, go for it if you like the outfit or don't mind hungry guys lurking around

• No you earned it so show it off! How often are you running?

1|0
    0|0
  • While i wouldn't mind seeing it... It screams, "hey im easy."

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah it is honestly, haha
    but if you feel happy wearing it, then wear it, and dont care what anybody else thinks of you

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really but it's going in that direction if I were completely honest.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 23

• slutty? no... Do I think it is club worthy? no... you look like just had an uncomfortable work out in jeans

3|2
    0|0
    • Well depends on the club it is not really a fancy event

• Show All
    • You were? Well congrats😝✌🏿
      Lemme start the trend then.
      No but srsly, I saw some girls wearing it and that s wear I got the idea
      No I can go with a crop tip, I think it is better

• crop top would be better

• Girl, you look like you can break a man's hand if he touches you in the wrong spot. It's a great outfit but be careful of the people there

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah not slutty. Only thing that throws me off is that it resembles a top you'd casually wear to the gym. But yeh, flaunt your figure. Its great

1|1
    0|0
    • It is🙈
      I saw some girls pull it off though and found it cool and chill

• It doesn't look slutty, but it also doesn't look appropriate for the occasion. Sport bra seems too casual for clubbing, and the club might have a dress code so that they won't let you in.

1|0
    0|0
  • hawt gurrrl.

But I think a bralette would be better for clubbing. I like it tho. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • No it's just a it looks like an exercise top. If it were a bra or bikini top you could do it, but the gym top is strange

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't heard of anyone going clubbing in a sports bra. Do you have a breathable tank top maybe?

1|0
    0|0
  • not at all, I would wear tights or a skirt, only because I think you would get way to hot in the jeans! You look so hot even in the jeans!

1|0
    0|0
  • Slutty... no. Kind of a... unique selection for clubbing tho.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not slutty at all, and you have the body to pull it off.

1|0
    0|0
  • Good wear, i often wear it,
    You have tonned body more than me

1|0
    0|0
  • You got a killer body but I'm not a fan of the sports bra, maybe go for a tube top?

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks too comfortable... it’s not really slutty

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks like you’re going to the gym.

3|0
    0|0
    • Drop the pants then yea

• Show All
    • I see you are quite updated here

• I don’t find roid rage banter funny. Stay out of my way and I’ll stay out of yours. Capisce?

• NOT slutty girls wear a lot sluttier stuff than this at the club

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, looks fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it 😛

1|0
    0|0
  • nope and nice style

1|0
    0|0
  • You need to wear a shirt at least Jesus.

1|0
    1|0
  • no it is not but you look like you are going to gym

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes