Do you think this is slutty to wear for clubbing?

I am obviously proud if my figure so I like to show offDo you think this is slutty to wear for clubbing?

2470

Most Helpful Guy

• Holy shit archiz lol
    That is defiantly a pretty big improvement. Id say easily a notch or 2 higher. You've been working hard and it shows. Clearly

Ok now it really depends
    Its not slutty if its hot. If its a dance club. Not hip hop and if you're doing your own thing just enjoying the vibe

I've seen girls like that rock it and not slutty at all. Then I've seen girls dressed with more on top way more slutty

If you're going to do that. You have to play the part. Like you're kinda off limits for that night
    Cause guys will be all over you and once one sees you are sort of be a little open to other men. They will all notice and jump at you

So do it. But everyone is kinda off limits during the heat of the moment

• Thanks!
      I still wanna gain some weight though
      It s a bit hard lately haha

• Yea it's going to be hard cause you're burning so many calories
      But i think you're approaching that very slender sleek dangerously sexy look

I think keep it lean the way you are now. Your midsection is getting really tight. It could go even more

if you go more weight not sure where the weight would go on your body. You'd know though. But that midsection needs to stay lean --> it's what seperates a good body from an amazing body

Ayiiiii archiz lol

• Hahaha thank you 😙
      I usually gain weight in my lower part sonny thighs and ass

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it's not slutty, just not really what I think of for the club. Actually sports bras are usually not even allowed in a club (unless obviously it's under your clothes). I'd suggest a low cut and tight fitting top to pair with your jeans, if you're looking to extenuate your figure. Even a crop to would look good as well.