In your opinion, how small can a bikini TOP be, before you consider it to be "trashy"? How much skin can a girl show on top before it's trashy to YOU?

If you think that all bikinis are "trashy", this is probably not your question, but that never stops anyone here from answering anyway. Obviously, some people feel that women should be able to go topless anywhere, and again, probably not your question...

Anyway, from "full coverage" to "micro" ... where does the line cross from appropriate to trashy? Or does it at all?_? Just asking about bikini tops, not bottoms... that's an entirely different debate.

In your opinion, how small can a bikini TOP be, before you consider it to be "trashy"? How much skin can a girl show on top before it's trashy to YOU?There are dozens of more styles than there are spaces for votes here,
http://www.venus.com/customerservice/bikini_tops.aspx just trying to get a general feel, so I tried to list the votes in descending order of coverage.

Comments about "fake boobs" are unwanted, but that never stops anyone either.

• In your opinion, how small can a bikini TOP be, before you consider it to be "trashy"? How much skin can a girl show on top before it's trashy to YOU?No bikini tops are trashy
  • In your opinion, how small can a bikini TOP be, before you consider it to be "trashy"? How much skin can a girl show on top before it's trashy to YOU?Halter tops show too much (begin trashy level)
  • In your opinion, how small can a bikini TOP be, before you consider it to be "trashy"? How much skin can a girl show on top before it's trashy to YOU?Bra tops show too much (begin trashy level)
    Vote C
  • In your opinion, how small can a bikini TOP be, before you consider it to be "trashy"? How much skin can a girl show on top before it's trashy to YOU?Bandeau tops show too much (begin trashy level)
    Vote D
  • In your opinion, how small can a bikini TOP be, before you consider it to be "trashy"? How much skin can a girl show on top before it's trashy to YOU?Triangle tops show too much (begin trashy level)
    Vote E
  • In your opinion, how small can a bikini TOP be, before you consider it to be "trashy"? How much skin can a girl show on top before it's trashy to YOU?Tiny triangle tops show too much (begin trashy level)
    Vote F
  • In your opinion, how small can a bikini TOP be, before you consider it to be "trashy"? How much skin can a girl show on top before it's trashy to YOU?Micro tanning tops show too much (begin trashy level)
    Vote G
I gotta say I'm a little surprised at the gender trend in the votes. I really thought a much higher percentage girls would vote F as trashy, and most guys would be ok with F and vote G instead. It's looking like 85% of girls are roughly equally split on F and G being their entry level for trashy, and half of guys are picking F.

3029

Most Helpful Guy

• It states on here that "G" is a trashy level however I beg to differ as the girl in the photo is not showing her nipples or her landing strip or fuzzy triangle. When nipples or landing strips or fuzzy triangles are exposed while a woman is wearing a bikini that is when it is going too far as if any of those things are exposed it leaves no room for imagination and does not say to much for the woman wearing it.

I have been on vacations all over the world and in some Countries in Europe, South America and overseas where this question would not be applicable due to the fact in some of those other Countries woman are nude on the beaches and swim in the ocean totally naked and the first time I had experienced this I said to myself, "This for sure is going to be a great vacation for sure and it really was"!!!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don't think you really comprehended the point of the question. The votes don't "state" anything.

And.. if you look, they all have the same phrase "(begin trashy level)".

It's simply to get YOUR opinion on what is the entry level for your version of "trashy".

If you don't have one, then your vote should be A.

• Yes I was expecting out of you nothing more than laughing at something for sure.

Most Helpful Girl