Are man bags cool or do guys just look weird?

are man bags cool or do guys just look weird?so recently i have been beaten into submission to get a man bag for when we go out for days out or on holiday as my wife gets upset with the usual excuses of my pockets are full or you have a bag why can't i put it in there. so the question is, are man bags cool or do guys just look plain weird walking around with a man bag.

i must admit that they are useful when on holiday and was able to get all my stuff in there and didn't have pockets bulging out and my shorts falling down but did feel a little self conscious for the first few days. but the wife also liked it as it was payback and i had to carry some of her stuff for once.

how many of you guys have one or how many girls other halfs have one?
  • i am a man and i have one they are cool
  • i am a man i have a man bag because they are useful and piratical
  • i am a man and i dont like man bags (i have pockets)
    Vote C
  • i am lady and i like guys with man bags shows a feminine side of them
    Vote D
  • i am a lady and i like guys that have man bags saves me carrying my handbag
    Vote E
  • i am a lady and i dont like guys with man bags as i am the lady i have the handbag
    Vote F

1416

Most Helpful Girl

• I think a guy who is confident and wears one because it is convenient for him is hot. Guys who are worried about looking girly turn me off. If you aren't girly in personality, I won't consider you girly. Just like a man with a kilt.

Most Helpful Guy

• Imagine if some one snatched it. You would have to run after him shouting "Somebody stop that awful man! He has my handbag!"

Is that really what you want?