Do men prefer women in heels or flats?

Girls which do you prefer wearing?
  • Do men prefer women in heels or flats?Heels.
    Vote A
  • Do men prefer women in heels or flats?Flats.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I like heels, but for every day "on the go" and "shit to do" styles I go with combat boots or sneakers. I think if you're attractive and put together, men will disregard your shoe choice unless it's a specific fetish.

Overall though heels just look sexier - they're just less practical.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 52

• I see heels as being impractical and worthless. I don't think highly of people who like them.
    https://i.imgur.com/VnTjr6Z.gif

2|3
    1|0
    • Girls wear heels because they like them it's the same as if you were a jacket because you liked it or something

• @ImATragedyNow A jacket has practical uses. Heels do not.

• I just used jackets as a example but it's the same as wearing any clothes that you think is nice like a bracelet or something

• I love a girl in flats. Heels has their time and place for events, but if they are wearing heels just to try and be taller and they can barely walk in them, makes me uncomfortable. I only care about her happiness and being comfortable. If she's not comfortable, I'm not happy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Even more than heels and flats, I like sandals and open toe wedges. Sandals because I am really attracted to cute feet. I don't have a fetish mind you, but I do like the look of soft smooth feet and sandals really accentuate. I especially like interesting sandals like the ones that come up the calf a bit or ones that wrap in certain ways around the foot.

Wedges are sexy for the same reason heels are, but I love the look. It also looks like they might be a bit easier to walk in...

0|0
    0|0
  • It's funny how I was thinking about it recently... I went to an event that had a series of talks, and one of the presenters appeared with flats, a simple but lovely dress, and simple makeup. My automatic thought was "now that's the kind of woman I wanna date!" haha :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I am 6 feet so may be the shortet ones should were heals... but honestly it is not something that i would have a take on... Anything that the girl wants is what i want!

1|0
    0|0
  • Heels for hot sexy nights out and flats for flirtatious casual encounters.. Both are very nice.

4|0
    0|0
  • On a regular day and circumstance, flats. They are more flexible which creates a greater variety of activities. On special occassions and anything sexual, heels. They provide sex appeal, create a better posture, and a better-looking butt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are okay. Heels are easier to walk in for a girl.

1|0
    1|1
  • I chose flats because they're less intimidating. Heels say you're wanting to be taller and thus sexier, flats are more casual but can still be appealing.

1|1
    0|0
  • These <3

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand the masochistic desire so many women have to wear heels...

2|1
    0|0
  • There's something unnatural and unsettling about high heels shoes. Flats are better; safer and healthier.

0|1
    0|0
  • High heels are sexier. I don't care if a woman wears them out not, but it's definitely sexier when they do.

1|0
    0|1
  • Ouch, I could rant about this one. Those flats tend to make girls look so old/old-fashioned they're a real pet peeve of mine. They just look really lame, especially on really gorgeous women.

0|0
    0|1
  • Flats. I want to see how long her legs are really and heels look ridiculous. They are an ankle injury waiting to happen.

0|1
    0|0
  • Heels are sexy but I recognize the practicality and some women down like when their heels make them taller.

1|0
    0|1
  • Depends on what they are wearing, with a gown or classy dress heals are a must, but flats look much better on summer dress and jeans etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • chicks look wayyy hotter in heels - the higher the better

1|0
    0|0
  • I like women in heels, looks very sexy with them kind on.

1|0
    0|1
  • I'm 6'2", give it a rest, you'll never look as tall as me, just stick with the flats.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 20

• I believe men prefer heels on a woman. The leg becomes sexy with heels and the walk is more feminine. I prefer them and don''t see why other women can't seem to get used to them. I think it's a matter of getting a proper fit since I have had heels I couldn't wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boots all day e'eryday for me! They can have some heel or not I don't have a preference, but as long as they're comfy and look cute! ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • heels because I feel extra short in flats (I am 5 feet)

1|0
    0|1
  • I adore heels but can't last for a couple of hours

Personally the best of both worlds is platforms shoes. Still high but very comfortable πŸ˜„

1|0
    0|0
    • I agree with you. Platforms to me are more comfortable and probably better for your feet in the long run.

• Flats. IF a guy has a foot fetish and you slip off flats he goes crazy. And they like to suck toes right out of flats. Lmao.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer wearing flats for comfort but I'm short. Heels are a godsend when I'm trying to pull off a more alluring look. I'm usually just cute in flats.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer wearing sneakers or boots. Flats fall off my feet and heels are unhealthy and uncomfortable.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love when my girlfriend wears does even though she 188cm bare foot I’m 164 barefoot I love wearing them to.

0|0
    0|0
  • My husband loves heels. I prefer flats or tinish shoe's. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Flats

1|0
    0|0
  • Heels, all the way!

1|0
    0|0
  • I like heels so I’m gonna day heels

1|0
    0|1
  • Heels are more sexy.

0|1
    0|0
  • My girlfriend can wear any shoes she wants to wear

1|0
    0|0
  • Sneakers. But flats otherwise

0|0
    0|0
  • They like heels and boots

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my heels

0|0
    0|0
  • They prefer heels more

0|0
    0|1
  • Heels are sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • I love how heels look, but I'm not graceful. I've tried to walk In heels, I can't do it lol After my graduation, i completely gave up. I switch between flats, cowgirl boots and Nike sneakers.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes