Acne does not make you ugly, Do you agree or disagree?

915

Most Helpful Guy

• DON'T LISTEN TO THEM! And is not a turn away. You are very beautiful and it is plain to see. Just don't let the same get to the point it gets in the way of things. If you dislike having it a lot i would recommend getting on the combined birth control pills it clears up acne very fast

Most Helpful Girl

• Some acne does look bad though but doesn’t make a person ugly. I know a woman who has acne and her acne boils bleed and have large white stuff coming out and that’s definitely not nice to look at but she’s not ugly.