Video: Women's take on wearing a skirt, is wearing a skirt really this troublesome?

Would love to hear what people think! I personally always found women in skirts absolutely irresistible! But never thought it would be such an awkward potentially embarrassing item of clothing!

1|2

Most Helpful Girls

• I love wearing skirts and high heels. I think the video shows some of the problems, a bit exaggerated but yet some truth to it.

It does annoy me a little though because you don't just stand going all weird around stairs and if you drop something on the floor. You have to learn to bend your knees with legs together and you're set. Walk up the stairs like you're Queen of England.
    Stand if you don't want to sit, and if the skirt is too short for your liking, don't wear it.
    If it's windy, you hold it. All this is pretty much automatic.

I don't mind if someone gets a peek the few seconds that might occur. You make their day and it puts a smile on your face. ;)

1|6
    0|3
  • funny vid . but no it's not . wearing skirts is not as awkward as in the video .
    luckily my body does not malfunction that much b4 i make a move . it does take
    an attitude and a mindset to wear a skirt gracefully . and even to know how and when
    to flaunt it a little .

0|1
    2|1

Most Helpful Guys

• What a silly video!! Some women just shouldn't wear short skirts because they are nervous and uncomfortable.
    Some seem to like to wear them, and don't mind the 'accidental peek'!!
    There is a little erotic thrill, catching a peek of what she is wearing under that, and some know, and purposely let some have a look!! :) :)

1|1
    0|0
  • Well they make shorts and slips. You could wear underneath for extra cover.

If it's really that hard to bend over or raise a knee. Why the hell are you wearing a skirt that short?

My sister wears skirts the length of that red one all the time. And she doesn't act like that at all. Those girls either just need more practice. Or they are doing something wrong.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 43

• Short skirts and dresses are wonderful. So sensual and comfortable. Try one sometime and you'll see. Don't forget high heels, they make the look.
    EnjoY!

1|3
    0|0
  • Lol😂 no! Actually, what's really troublesome is trying to function normally in a romper! This is the only article of summer clothing for women (other than a one piece bathing suit) that forces you to undress before every trip to the ladies room and if you lose a button on that bad boy everyone is going to be seeing your bra!

0|2
    0|0
  • I love wearing skirts tbh 😊 they're inconvenient when it's windy cos you end up either walking with a bunch of skirt in your hand, holding it down a la Marilyn Monroe, or tucking the flying parts skirt between your legs and waddle around like around penguin 😂 but otherwise I feel freaking fantastic in one 😍

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't usually wear skirts that are that short, because it really is a pain in the ass. Every move has to be made carefully. Especially if the skirt is both short and tight. But a lot of women wear like biker shorts or something underneath so that they can avoid all that.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you are afraid someone is going to see something then wear slacks or leggings underneath, or even better a longer skirt. If you wear a short skirt it's gonna happen and I'm sure some women make sure that they bend over a lot just to show their bum.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah but when a girl is a little embarrassed wearing a skirt when its windy out say, is just so sexy!! Whereas girls who like showing off aren't so exciting...

• What luck for us women that we can wear skirts: men can admire our legs and our figure, we can enjoy the "free feeling" under it and if you're wearing a thong, they'll never see anything from the panties.

0|5
    0|1
  • When I was skinney I wore a mini skirt and a leather jacket! I love that mini skirt. But it does worry me but at the same time meh... YOLO

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear skirts and dresses all the time.

The video was way over the top. Yes, some of the things it shows are real, but, you get used to moving in a way that doesn't present problems.

In much the same way, I wear heels a lot... I buy quality ones that are comfortable and I can wear them all day without a problem.

0|1
    0|0
  • Haha it’s too exaggerated but kinda true. Sitting down with short skirt really is a bother since almost impossible to not be seen. Pickup stuff like video shown, what I do is never bending down, always squatting down with knees pointed the direction no people at. Stairs, I just go, don’t bother much.

0|1
    0|0
  • Please. I wear skirts and dresses all the time and never deal with this stuff. Once you know how to move right, there is no issue of giving an unintended show. Upskirts can happen, but it’s not a common concern because it’s a pretty rare occurrence.

1|2
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 11

• They make skirts in various lengths. Why not just wear a longer skirt if you're afraid someone might see your tidbits?

This is like a guy walking around with a muscle shirt and complaining that everyone is noticing his biceps. You can wear a regular shirt, bro.

0|2
    0|0
  • This video is hilarious, don't know how exaggerated that is. However, I am a Legs man so love seeing women in skirts

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just a woman complaining for youtube views, take it with a grain of salt

0|1
    0|0
  • I think they're awesome and easy access! Just don't wear panties or wear a thong I can pull to the side a little.

0|0
    0|0
  • Solution wear longer skirts. # modesty

0|0
    0|0
  • Prude americans 😂

0|2
    0|0
    • ^ this so hard.

I'm an American myself but baffled at how prudish my countrymen are.

• Why need to wear if you're that insecure

1|1
    0|0
  • Girl's hot; I'd do her.

That's about it.

0|1
    0|1
  • This is probably over the top exaggeration.

0|0
    0|0
  • i wonder if girls would still wear them, if stockings, and shorts were outlawed

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes