Video: Women's take on wearing a skirt, is wearing a skirt really this troublesome?

Would love to hear what people think! I personally always found women in skirts absolutely irresistible! But never thought it would be such an awkward potentially embarrassing item of clothing!

4513

Most Helpful Girls

• I love wearing skirts and high heels. I think the video shows some of the problems, a bit exaggerated but yet some truth to it.

It does annoy me a little though because you don't just stand going all weird around stairs and if you drop something on the floor. You have to learn to bend your knees with legs together and you're set. Walk up the stairs like you're Queen of England.
    Stand if you don't want to sit, and if the skirt is too short for your liking, don't wear it.
    If it's windy, you hold it. All this is pretty much automatic.

I don't mind if someone gets a peek the few seconds that might occur. You make their day and it puts a smile on your face. ;)

• funny vid . but no it's not . wearing skirts is not as awkward as in the video .
    luckily my body does not malfunction that much b4 i make a move . it does take
    an attitude and a mindset to wear a skirt gracefully . and even to know how and when
    to flaunt it a little .

Most Helpful Guys

• What a silly video!! Some women just shouldn't wear short skirts because they are nervous and uncomfortable.
    Some seem to like to wear them, and don't mind the 'accidental peek'!!
    There is a little erotic thrill, catching a peek of what she is wearing under that, and some know, and purposely let some have a look!! :) :)

• Well they make shorts and slips. You could wear underneath for extra cover.

If it's really that hard to bend over or raise a knee. Why the hell are you wearing a skirt that short?

My sister wears skirts the length of that red one all the time. And she doesn't act like that at all. Those girls either just need more practice. Or they are doing something wrong.