Are Camel toes fashionable or something in 2018?

Really ladies do we have to show the outline of our vaginas through our clothes.
  • Yes
  • No
  • Other.
    Vote C
I ask because where ever I go I see other women with with very visible camel toes. All women under 20 too.

1735

Most Helpful Guys

• If extreme cut jeans are considered “fashionable” cdn.shopify.com/.../Emma_Sam58198_530x.jpg I wouldn’t be surprised if camel toes become “fashionable” not that I would really pay attention to them. I’ve always thought that camel toes where just as embarrassing as a erection while giving a speech

• Hahaha those are called "thong jeans" and they weren't mass-produced or available for sale by the person who originally made them, only for a runway. But now they're popular online so they might be in the future...

Anything can be fashionable if a celebrity and enough people wear it

• @Idonthaveausername you don't need to buy them, anyone with a pair of jeans and some scissors can own them lol

• Lol you're completely right. I just forget things like this sometimes because I don't wear jeans. It's hard for me to even find pants that fit right because I'm really curvy (not fat), so I just end up wearing skirts most of the time anyway. The vast majority of my closet is black, but I wear colorful leggings with fun prints under my skirts

I guess you could ruin a perfectly good pair of pants like this... if you wanted to...

Most Helpful Girls

• It seems fashionable on the Internet, but not in real life.

• Not fashionable
    Just hard to hide when legging are what most people wear