Do you think that women who do not have nice bodies should wear 2 -piece bikinis?

I know many women are super confident about their bodies and themselves regardless if they look good or bad in clothes that truthfuly and honestly do not suit them but they still wear them even if they look sad to say; ridiculous.

I mean I h ave seen some ladies who you have to be honest who do not have nice bodies and still wear 2 piece bikini, and it is ridiculosu to see them, of course they are not embarrased to show it off, but then I wonder dont they see themselves first in the mirror before going out? Not to bash women who wear them but sometimes you have to have common sense and know what suits you and what does not suit you depending on your body type. A bikini can look great in one person but maybe it won't look good on you, we are all different and have different body types, you have to work with the body you have, even if your confidence is 100%.

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Oh good, its a girl saying this... but here
    thumbs.newschoolers.com/index.php
    I am sorry but if that were me, no sir I would not. In fact, as a dude that's T-shirt time. I have nothing against body pride but there has to be a place where you go, other people don't want to see that. I have nothing but love here. I am all about encouraging people but this has to be appealing to the eyes. Given that two pieces leave more skin exposed so you are not as hot (heat), but a one piece should not be that much different A two piece is like a reward. Like for guys a speedo is a reward. If I am overweight as a guy I am not putting on a speedo I am sorry. I would think this would make sense...

0|0
    2|0
    • Indeed u are correct but like most people say if a lady wants to wear whatever she wants go for it and dont listen toothjer peoples opinion as wearing those bathing sutt with easy gives them more power. what can you say about this?

• It's tough... and there is the thumbs down! Boo Yeah! I have got to stop posting in these topics... but I think a girl should be free to wear what she wants to wear but it's tough... is there a point where the thoughts of others are valid? I am not talking about the hate, that is stupid and wrong. But that picture up there, that belly of fat. Is it a consideration to want others not to see that. I don't know. Even then, your point is even higher. It is better for the woman to feel no shame and feel comfortable in her own skin. It would be a greater thing to encourage confidence than to encourage covering the body. This is such a touchy topic now a days.. it is such a hard place to do be, but I like to be more positive and encouraging than anything else... such a tough question, it seems to have no good answer

• Why are women so judgmental about other women? Jealousy?
    What if she is a little more 'cuddly' and she wears a two piece bikini? HOW DOES THAT AFFECT YOU? Why are you just being so harsh on these women, unless you are afraid of something, or unsure?
    What if some guys really like women with nice, soft sensual curves, in bikinis? How does that affect you? You probably don't want those kind of guys, anyway.
    If you don't like what they wear, don't look! It's not like they are nude, or showing things on a public beach. Are they judging you, like you judge them?

3|0
    0|0
    • They dont affect me but it is sad they can't see they dont look good when other people is looking even if they are comfortable. In my case I will never wear anything that I know I dont look good on it and if I know im fuly aware I dont look good in 2 piece bikini I simply won't wear something is not suit to my body type and that does not mean I have no confidence for me it is jsut common sense.

• No offense, but they must affect you, in some way, as you posted this, calling them out, rather than just ignoring them, and leaving them be. Why not just ignore them, and not bother with them?
      Part of life, and living with different people, different ideas, is that you don't always like what they do, and you can choose to ignore those, and leave them be.
      Io think that is best, rather than getting annoyed, and worked up, and posting how you don't like them.
      Just saying, Live, and let live!

Most Helpful Girls

• Of course, everyone should just wear what makes them comfortable. I wouldn’t care if other people were to judge me in my bikini because I am comfortable in my own skin, unlike some of the people who feel it is their right to criticize and dictate the actions of others.

1|1
    0|0
    • In my case I will never wear anything that I know I dont look good on it and if I know im fuly aware I dont look good in 2 piece bikini I simply won't wear something is not suit to my body type and that does not mean I have no confidence for me it is jsut common sense

• They can wear whatever they want. It's also why I advocate older women wearing shorts. No one has the right to tell someone else what they should or should not wear. You can have your opinion but that's all it should be.

So yes, I do think so.

4|2
    0|0
    • Even if want to wear a bikini I will never wear it beause i know I dont have the body to wear bikii or even tight clothes, becaue I be more tan delighted to do it but because I know I dont have the body to pull that off I won't wear it. It is just common sense.

• Show All
    • No-one give a demand. Lol when I unlocked the power of not giving a damn about other I became basically super man. Lol I decided one day I wasn’t gonna wait for my body to get skinney I was gonna be happy right now. Lol that year I became the center of attention because I made myself happy n others around me couldn’t stop smiling. There’s a limit to beauty. You can be a hot 10 n have nothing to offer. Or you can be a hidden pearl n make everyone u excited.

• @apple24 Still I won't wear a 2 piece bikini

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 110

• Women, and men, should be allowed to wear anything they want, as long as it's not illegal or inappropriate (in public) or against company policy (at work). It's their business what they wear, not yours. No one should feel they have to wear something to please someone's sense of aesthetics.

Yes, if the person is wearing a bikini in an office environment or to a shopping mall, yeah, probably inappropriate.

If the person is wearing a bikini that's transparent and they're going about in public and flaunting their transparent bikini and lady garden in a shopping mall, okay, then yes, that's inappropriate.

If the person is wearing a bikini at a poolside or beach, where bikinis are meant to be worn, then I don't see how it's anyone's business what they want to wear. It's their bodies, not yours.

In fact, many of my female friends have appreciated the fact that when they go to a sauna or onsen, and they see all kinds of women naked there, it makes them relieved, because they see all the different shapes and sizes women come in, instead of the airbrushed, Photoshopped nonsense that frequently shows up in women's mags and just about anywhere.

1|1
    0|0
  • This is a difficult question to ask, even more so to answer with full unfiltered honesty, personally in my opinion there is many girls that I know that have decent or some cases great beautiful bodies that are self-conscious and unfortunately it takes a toll on their confidence so they wear bikinis that just don't do their body justice. Many people's perceptions of a not nice body in my opinion are skewed and this is because it is their own self perceiving way they look in the mirror. In today's society it seems more and more that we ourselves are the ones who have jaded perceptions when it comes to looking at our own image. In short, I feel regardless of size or what your body type is, you should feel 100% comfortable wearing what makes you feel sexy, so long as no xrated things are showing, in my opinion regardless whether you have a sports illustrated beach body or you're a little on the heavy side, I don't want to see your nipples or private areas unless we're partners and in private.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would hope the people closest to her would tell her if she was showing too much. I'm all for a confident woman, but there are limits. I wouldn't be comfortable with children around string bikini's whatever shape the woman is in.

0|0
    3|0
    • That is what I was saying there are limits but some people do not understand that

• I get your point but its their right to wear whatever they want as long as its not illegal. Yes some people loom really yuck but its not just 300lb wonen in bikini. How about those really hairy dudes with skinny legs and upper body but huge beer belly wearing really short shorts and tank tops?
    can't do anything. Its their right...

2|2
    0|0
  • Honestly, they can wear whatever they want, but I really just can't believe that anyone who's extremely obese can really have confidence in their body, whether they pretend to or otherwise, an I'm of the opinion that them wearing said two piece is just a way to make people think that they are happy with their body. I don't really care if they wear them, personally, because it's their decision, but what they should be doing is changing their lifestyle to lose that weight.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think yes. I have female friends, who are above average looking, but are insecure about their bodies and wear a one piece bikini.

I have on the other hand seem women who are not attractive wearing 2 piece bikinis.

In both cases I don't give a fuck, as long as you're not 400 pounds wearing a g-string, you're fine.

2|1
    0|0
  • Yes they should because its ur life and if u like what ur wearing fuvk what others think.

For example i have a cowboy hat that i wear with my leather bike jacket honestly couldnt care less i also just got a fleece lined hoodie with an elf pointed hood, i like it so fuck what others think

2|1
    0|0
  • Let them wear what they want. Is it jealousy on your part that they are confident in their bodies? I can't say, yhere are certain men who do not belong in a thong, yet they are happy. I don't really care what someone is wearing. Be comfortable in your own skin, you are awesome just the way you are.

2|0
    0|0
  • Women sent the only ones who find confidence attractive. I've seen many a pretty woman in bathing suits of all kinds at a pool or the beach. But there are some who might have some chub or be overweight and still manage to pull it off somehow, which sad to say, is hard to do.

All in all, I say if you feel confident, then rock that shit because even if guys dont find it attractive, they still look. Use that confidence and do you!

1|1
    0|0
  • Superficial bullocks. No one should be limited or shamed do to appearances. What problem does an "ugly girl cause in a two piece? And what problem does a "beautiful" woman cause in a 2 piece. These are the real questions

4|1
    0|0
  • I remember seeing two obese girls wearing thong bikinis at a pool... every bit as disgusting as a gross fat guy. And OMG. If you're obese you know it. Working out to go from obese to healthy? Awesome. DON'T WEAR A SPEEDO OR A THONG OR A BIKINI AND SCAR OUR EYES.

0|2
    4|1
  • Well if they want to look ridiculous that's their problem, but hopefully they realize they are getting stares for the wrong reasons and chose something that suits their body more.

0|1
    1|0
  • I think that as long as it is not malicious, a person should be able to do whatever they want within the confines of the law. Whether you have an athletic bod, or if you are jiggly, do what makes you happy.

0|1
    0|0
  • They can wear whatever the fuck they wanna wear. Don't be a bitch. If you don't fucking like it, don't fucking look at it.

2|0
    0|0
    • I love this so much

• Show All
    • Im not a liberal and I dont live in the USA but the post applies to any person anyway

• I don't care if you don't live in the USA. I never said anything along the lines that you do live in the US. I just called you a liberal. Not only the US has liberals. Apparently wherever you are there are too. You. Liberals hate when people don't agree with their opinions.

• Demi has a sexy as* hot body a really sexy body but she hardly ever wears a 2 piece even though id die to see her in one. But you’re right I have seen a lot of women in two pieces who should not be wearing them.

2|0
    0|1
  • CAN they wear what they want? Sure. Perhaps they just give a shit what others think of their bodies. What I don't understand is why they think they look good in them? Or maybe they know they don't, and wouldn't look good in any kind of swimsuit, so they just think... fuck it. I think it looks horribly sad to see a 350 pound woman in a bikini, personally.

0|0
    1|1
    • Wow, way to be a shallow bitch

• Show All
    • @latinabutterfly96 YOU need to look at the question and see my corrected response. There was a typo. I don't give a shit what a woman wears to the beach - it's her body. I can certainly think whatever I want to think about it, however. MY response is wondering WHY a woman, or a man, would CHOOSE to wear something they don't look good in? All I can guess is that if you're obese or extremely overweight and think to yourself " hey, I think my body looks just fine", then you wear what you want and screw what anyone else thinks. Fine... I just think you're kidding yourself if you KNOW you're obese and think it looks just grand. NONE of what I said has anything to do with their personality or themselves as people.

• No i re read your response and in all fairness i can understand it, sorry last time i read it was about 1.30am on a work niggt so yea i was out of line.

But its not always thinking "will i look good in this" more "i like that, fuck it ill wear it"

• They shud wear watever they like... Just coz smone find their body ridiculous, they shudn't stop doing tht... Everyone has the right to live.. and everyone is beautiful in their own way... just tht there are few fools who makes them a judge and start giving opinions about others...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope just wear what suits you. Dont wear something that will burn everyone's eyes so to speak lol. I dont mean that as a jerk either cuz I know I ain't that hot I'm just saying wear what makes you look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's a matter of should or shouldn't, if you're ugly should you cover your face? I get what you're saying though, at the same time people are into all kinds of things and just because you aren't doesn't mean that someone else isn't and that they should appease your tastes. They should do whatever they want to do and as long as they're just in their own reasoning.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure. should be fine. But don't get the bikini suit with strings. Because that is the risk of being naked or some asshole untying the string while the woman is not playing attention or they get untie while playing in the water etc. Try find a bikini suit mini locks on it, so no guy would try to pull it off of a girl or something life that.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 64

• As horrible as this is, I must admit I've always thought the same and it's the blunt truth, wear what is right for you, what compliments you, you have to be very dumb and oblivious to think a bikini looks good when you're obese.

2|1
    6|0
    • Read all the above an some of the below comments and you can see most ladies agree that wear whatever you want if u feel comfortable in doing it. And most women say women should not give a damn what other people say about it.

• Most of the bad comments came from women hehe

• 5 dislikes eeee I think some people are a bit offended.

• Honestly why do you care what other people are wearing. People should be allowed to wear what they want. You can't just let one body type wear something and not let another body type wear it because you don't like how they look

3|1
    0|0
    • In my case I will never wear anything that I know I dont look good on it and if I know im fuly aware I dont look good in 2 piece bikini I simply won't wear something is not suit to my body type and that does not mean I have no confidence for me it is jsut common sense

• I think they should.
    Look, I'm not going to lie and say everyone looks good in whatever they wear, but my or anyone else's discomfort is trumped by their free will to their body and choices.
    I also think facial piercings are gross, but I'm not going to tell a stranger that or say they shouldn't wear it, I can just look away.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think a woman should wear and rock whatever tge fuck she wants and feel comfortable in as along as she wants too, i agree on the fact that some looks unflattering but who am i to judge her, she can wear whatever she wants as long as SHE feels beautiful.

2|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea why guys make a big deal out of this. It’s like they think the world revolves around them. Women don’t give a fuck if you like it or not; THEY like it, so THEY’LL wear it. If YOU don’t like it, too bad. Don’t look.

It’s as simple as that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, they can wear it: the biggest problem is usually confidence. Different cuts look better on different body shapes, though.
    www.sheknows.com/.../6

0|0
    0|0
  • Because some people don’t care about what people like you think. I have a “nice body” but I wear a lot of unflattering clothes simply because I like it and other people’s opinions are not my concern. I’m sure they know what they look like in the eyes of people who are considered better looking. But really, it’s about personal preference. Nobody asked you if they looked ridiculous or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • As someone who has always been criticized by others for my body... women should wear whatever the hell they feel comfortable in... not everyone has the same idea of a good body versus a bad body, so that's my issue with the argument that only women with nice bodies should wear whatever they want... also confidence accounts for a lot, people are less likely to care about how someone looks in a bikini if they are confident and radiant.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if you're morbidly obese no clothing is really going to hide your body whether you're in a bikini or a costume? And you can't say that that people like that shouldn't go swimming or to the beach or anything like that. They can wear them as they are made in the sizes, but I know if I was that size there is no way I would wear a bikini~ even now I'm only a little overweight I wouldn't wear one. I'm kind of envious of people who just don't care!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry , but just because it seems ridiculous to you doesn't mean it is ridiculous to everyone. If the woman is comfortable enough to wear it , she should go ahead and wear. Everybody is entitled to their own opinions , what is ridiculous and what is not ridiculous depends on one's perception.

2|0
    0|0
  • They can wear what they want. If a 300lb woman wants to wear a scanty bakini, she is well within her right to do so. I just won't look at her, because I've been scarred enough as it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think if you have a sexy or a damaged body, you still wear whatever you feel comfortable in even if you look bad in it.. Plus people have different POV so maybe you'll think that she look ridiculous but someone else will think that she looks stunning

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, it's good to work with the body you have. But some women have bigger concerns than their appearance, so their priorities are different, and that's their choice

1|0
    0|0
  • No to sound stuck up but I have what would be considered a nice body but I'm uncomfortable with the concept of bikinis or men who wear those laughable speedo things. I don't want to see someone's g string up their ass crack attractive or not. A one piece is always more tolerable

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you think that people who are ugly should wear bags over their heads?

5|1
    0|0
  • Look. I am all for using only what looks good on me, but if curvy girls want to wear bikinis of two pieces and skinny ones boots that do not fill, it's their choice.

I am no one to judge.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think that women should wear whatever they feel most confident in. You don't have to look at someone, and they aren't hurting you so just let them be!

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think it is of anyone's business.
    If they want to wear bikinis, they should do so. They are doing it for themselves, not you. I hope you realize that!

0|0
    0|0
  • Women can (but rarely do) go topless wherever men can. Would that be better for you? If you don't like someone's appearance, don't look. They never asked for your opinion or approval.

2|0
    0|0
  • That's fucked up. How the hell do you define a nice body. People have different tastes. Some people think skinny girls are unattractive but some people get turned on by skinny girls. My brother is obsessed with girls with big tits regardless of their body size. The bigger the better for him. So while some people think they are unattractive because they are 'bigger', my brother can't stop staring.

Now sure there are some people who are pretty universally attractive, but they are few and far between. What if a girl who you think is unattractive is out on the beach with her boyfriend who finds her attractive. Are you to suggest she can't show her body off to him because some shallow minded people would find it gross? That's typically defined as being an asshole.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes