Do you think that women who do not have nice bodies should wear 2 -piece bikinis?

I know many women are super confident about their bodies and themselves regardless if they look good or bad in clothes that truthfuly and honestly do not suit them but they still wear them even if they look sad to say; ridiculous.

I mean I h ave seen some ladies who you have to be honest who do not have nice bodies and still wear 2 piece bikini, and it is ridiculosu to see them, of course they are not embarrased to show it off, but then I wonder dont they see themselves first in the mirror before going out? Not to bash women who wear them but sometimes you have to have common sense and know what suits you and what does not suit you depending on your body type. A bikini can look great in one person but maybe it won't look good on you, we are all different and have different body types, you have to work with the body you have, even if your confidence is 100%.

66112

Most Helpful Guys

• Oh good, its a girl saying this... but here
    thumbs.newschoolers.com/index.php
    I am sorry but if that were me, no sir I would not. In fact, as a dude that's T-shirt time. I have nothing against body pride but there has to be a place where you go, other people don't want to see that. I have nothing but love here. I am all about encouraging people but this has to be appealing to the eyes. Given that two pieces leave more skin exposed so you are not as hot (heat), but a one piece should not be that much different A two piece is like a reward. Like for guys a speedo is a reward. If I am overweight as a guy I am not putting on a speedo I am sorry. I would think this would make sense...

• Indeed u are correct but like most people say if a lady wants to wear whatever she wants go for it and dont listen toothjer peoples opinion as wearing those bathing sutt with easy gives them more power. what can you say about this?

• It's tough... and there is the thumbs down! Boo Yeah! I have got to stop posting in these topics... but I think a girl should be free to wear what she wants to wear but it's tough... is there a point where the thoughts of others are valid? I am not talking about the hate, that is stupid and wrong. But that picture up there, that belly of fat. Is it a consideration to want others not to see that. I don't know. Even then, your point is even higher. It is better for the woman to feel no shame and feel comfortable in her own skin. It would be a greater thing to encourage confidence than to encourage covering the body. This is such a touchy topic now a days.. it is such a hard place to do be, but I like to be more positive and encouraging than anything else... such a tough question, it seems to have no good answer

• Why are women so judgmental about other women? Jealousy?
    What if she is a little more 'cuddly' and she wears a two piece bikini? HOW DOES THAT AFFECT YOU? Why are you just being so harsh on these women, unless you are afraid of something, or unsure?
    What if some guys really like women with nice, soft sensual curves, in bikinis? How does that affect you? You probably don't want those kind of guys, anyway.
    If you don't like what they wear, don't look! It's not like they are nude, or showing things on a public beach. Are they judging you, like you judge them?

• They dont affect me but it is sad they can't see they dont look good when other people is looking even if they are comfortable. In my case I will never wear anything that I know I dont look good on it and if I know im fuly aware I dont look good in 2 piece bikini I simply won't wear something is not suit to my body type and that does not mean I have no confidence for me it is jsut common sense.

• No offense, but they must affect you, in some way, as you posted this, calling them out, rather than just ignoring them, and leaving them be. Why not just ignore them, and not bother with them?
      Part of life, and living with different people, different ideas, is that you don't always like what they do, and you can choose to ignore those, and leave them be.
      Io think that is best, rather than getting annoyed, and worked up, and posting how you don't like them.
      Just saying, Live, and let live!

Most Helpful Girls

• Of course, everyone should just wear what makes them comfortable. I wouldn’t care if other people were to judge me in my bikini because I am comfortable in my own skin, unlike some of the people who feel it is their right to criticize and dictate the actions of others.

• In my case I will never wear anything that I know I dont look good on it and if I know im fuly aware I dont look good in 2 piece bikini I simply won't wear something is not suit to my body type and that does not mean I have no confidence for me it is jsut common sense

• They can wear whatever they want. It's also why I advocate older women wearing shorts. No one has the right to tell someone else what they should or should not wear. You can have your opinion but that's all it should be.

So yes, I do think so.

• Even if want to wear a bikini I will never wear it beause i know I dont have the body to wear bikii or even tight clothes, becaue I be more tan delighted to do it but because I know I dont have the body to pull that off I won't wear it. It is just common sense.

• No-one give a demand. Lol when I unlocked the power of not giving a damn about other I became basically super man. Lol I decided one day I wasn’t gonna wait for my body to get skinney I was gonna be happy right now. Lol that year I became the center of attention because I made myself happy n others around me couldn’t stop smiling. There’s a limit to beauty. You can be a hot 10 n have nothing to offer. Or you can be a hidden pearl n make everyone u excited.

• @apple24 Still I won't wear a 2 piece bikini